A firmly dedicated member of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard, the mysterious being known as Starbolt was granted incredible power over a mysterious form of flammable plasma energy through an unrevealed process on his homeworld.
This incredible power in hand to defeat whatever enemy stood in the path of the Empress, it unfortunately came with a terrible price and made him unable to ever have a wife or children to call his own.
His sworn duty to the Imperial Guard being all that he had left to live for now, Starbolt remains steadfast in dealing with any opposing force against the Shi'ar Empire.
Ultimately being among the traitors who allowed Deathbird to assume the throne of the Empire from Lilandra, he was swiftly defeated by a strike team of various heroes and mutually aligned villains far quicker than he had anticipated.
Struggling to get to his feet again after such a humiliating defeat, he rushes to quickly follow the strike team's steps in hopes of cutting them off, completely unaware of the very real lethal fate that awaited him and how far Deathbird was willing to go to retain her hold over the throne...
-4 powers and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might and 100% immunity to fire damage
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, loading screen, icons and sound/voice file using his in-game MUA1 boss voice provided by Beau Weaver.
-Uses assigned number #48 (will clash with the Predator, Dark Beast and Captain Universe in mannequin)
-Starbolt's always-on passive visual effects only work as intended during gameplay and do not display in the menu at all. Getting rid of fxlevel coding for Starbolt's passive visual effects entirely, reveals that they glitch out while Starbolt is in the menu. As a result, his passive visual effects have been left disabled within the menu in the herostat code.
1. Imperial Plasma: Starbolt flings two bolts of hot plasma from his hands, dealing fire damage to targeted enemies.
2. Imperial Heat: Starbolt generates an area-of-effect plasma blast from his body, dealing fire damage to surrounding foes.
3. (Special) Burning Hate: Starbolt gets increasingly agitated as flames start to spawn around him as a result of his unique physiology, dealing fire damage to any foes stupid to get close. Also adds increased fire damage to his regular attacks.
4. (Special) Destructive Tendency: Starbolt breathes hot flames from his mouth on enemies, igniting struck targets as they run around in desperation to put out the flames and recklessly set their own allies on fire during the scuffle.
5. (Xtreme) Raining Plasma: Starbolt raises his hands, generating vast plasma which rains down upon all enemies on-screen, dealing fire damage.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, icons etc
Raven Software- Starbolt model, HUD, effects, voice clips
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/iyggohqapew6b6r/Starbolt_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file