« Last post by Ceamonks890 on June 15, 2021, 07:14am »
It was only a matter of time before the King of the Rock Trolls would join the ranks of playable Asgardians in MUA1.
Being so strong to the point that even the Mighty Thor could risk dying if a battle between the two endured for extended periods of time, his inherent gullibility and low intelligence levels make him easy for any opponent of his to outsmart and lead to his downfall... if you survive long enough to come up with a plan, that is.
But don't take my word for it. Put his impressive levels of strength and durability to the ultimate test against the Masters of Evil and see what I mean!
-5 powers, 3 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might, 50% resistant to physical and energy damage, immune to radiation damage, healing factor
-2 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and sound/voice file using his in-game MUA1 boss voice provided by Fred Tatasciore.
-Uses assigned number #54 (will clash with Smoke from Mortal Kombat and Patriot in mannequin).
1. Trollish Backhand: Ulik throws a strong swipe at an unlucky enemy with his right hand, dealing physical damage as they're knocked to the ground.
2. Brutish Aftershock: Ulik slams his fists into the ground, tripping foes off their feet from the impact as physical damage is dealt.
3. Boisterous Destruction: Ulik punches his fists into the ground, dealing radial damage to surrounding enemies. Mash button for max damage!
4. Puny Creature: Ulik grabs nearby enemies, swinging them around before flinging them away upon release, dealing physical damage. Hold button down to keep attack going!
5. Thuggish Charge: Ulik charges forward and rams through any enemy in his way, dealing physical damage.
6. (Boost) Leathery Hide: Causes all enemies to attack Ulik for the duration of the power. Reduces damage taken and reflects projectile attacks back at the original sources.
7. (Boost) Pounders: Ulik's max health and striking stats are increased temporarily for a time, as he utilizes his distinct brass knuckle weapons more efficiently in combat.
8. (Xtreme) Unconquerable Troll: Ulik slams his fist into the ground, dealing major physical damage to surrounding enemies with a chance to slow their movements temporarily.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, loading screen, icons etc
Raven Software- Ulik boss animations, original MUA skin and HUD, voice/sound files
ZuluViking- Ulik Future Fight skin, HUD & mannequin
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/w3byt3rqcx45trt/Ulik_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file