Born into a Norwegian Romani clan, Tora Olafsdotter displayed cryokinetic abilities from an early age.
Terrified that her grandfather would consider Tora a reborn goddess and utilize her powers for criminal gain, Tora's father would eventually flee with her, her mother and Tora's sister to Germany.
Having already seen Tora's powers being accidentally displayed previously during a girls' soccer game, Tora's morally bankrupt grandfather never gave up attempting to find them again and was determined to take Tora by any means necessary.
Left with no other choice, Tora froze her grandfather and his hired mercenary group to death at the cost of her father's life (who bravely sacrificed himself to buy Tora some time).
Continuing to be on the run with her mother and sister while guilt-ridden for unintentionally killing her beloved father, they would make a deal with the German government and moved to New Zealand, finally managing to settle down.
Joining the Global Guardians team as an adult to replace the then-deceased heroine, Icemaiden, Tora lied about her past and claimed to be a princess from an isolated tribe of magic-wielding Norsemen, too ashamed initially to accept her true past publicly.
But her time among the Global Guardians was not to last, as funding would quickly withdraw with the reformation of the International Justice League team.
Encouraged to join the Justice League by her friend, Beatriz da Costa aka Fire, Tora would take a chance and was remarkably accepted into their ranks.
Now however, Tora (going by the superhero codename of Ice), is one of the many reserve Justice League members assigned to stay behind in the primary DC Universe on the JLA Watchtower, while the senior members assisted different heroes on an alternate reality against a major multiversal threat known as the Masters of Evil.
Unexpectedly, the dimensional instability of the multiverse was starting to make its presence much more known as reality itself started to collapse throughout the core DC Universe timeline.
Left with no other choice, Tora and the reserve Justice League members leapt through the Watchtower portal to Earth-7150, hoping they could find a way to restore their original universe somehow once all was said and done...
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of Ice Slide and immunity to cold damage
-7 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file.
-Uses assigned number #93 (will clash with Star-Lord and Paradox in mannequin).
1. Chilling Shards: Tora uses her powers to generate shards of ice at foes, dealing cold damage. Chance to slow down enemies by 50%!
2. Ice Beam: Tora uses her powers to generate a beam of cold, freezing enemies briefly. If the frozen enemy receives a critical hit, they will shatter into pieces!
3. Arctic Explosion: Tora uses her powers to charge up a particle and throw it at foes, dealing cold damage as struck targets are slowed temporarily.
4. Hail Barrage: Tora uses her powers to generate a small cloud of hail above a target, raining down and dealing cold damage to surrounding threats.
5. Cold Shoulder: Tora uses her powers to create a column of ice underneath enemies, violently sending them flying into the air as physical damage is dealt.
6. (Boost) Icey Figure: Tora uses her powers to generate a large, sentient icy figure to assist her in combat for a time.
7. (Boost) Frosty Chill: Tora uses her powers to give entire team ice gloves temporarily, adding cold damage to melee attacks with a chance to slow enemies down by 50%.
8. (Xtreme) Chilly Reception: Tora uses her powers to generate a massive radial blast of cold, damaging and slowing down all enemies on-screen, with a chance to freeze them solid!
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screen, icons
BaconWizard17- Ice DC Comics skins
Canino- Iceman booster Ice Pillar coding and effects
hemlot- Voice/sound files from Ice XML2 mod
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/pfa30062uvj506y/Ice_%2528DC_Comics%2529-_Ceamonks890.7z/file