One of many teenage mutants to eventually reside at the Xavier Institute for the Gifted, Quentin Quire proved himself to be impressively intelligent from the get-go, demonstrating an impressive variety of psychic abilities.
However, the incredible power at Quentin's disposal would go to his head for the worst as he received a phone call from his parents who informed him he was adopted and not their child by blood, sending Quentin over the edge as he started taking addictive drugs called 'Kick' which enhanced mutant abilities further to unnatural levels while he took ever-increasingly drastic measures against anti-mutant protests which brought him often into conflict with the more senior members of the X-Men.
His consciousness mutating into unstable psionic energy as a nasty side-effect of a 'Kick' drug overdose upon his physical body after Quentin was restrained and taken back into the X-Men's custody, he would seemingly fade away from the mortal plane despite the X-Men's efforts to save him and restore Quentin to normal, his physical body exploding in a contained blast of psionic energy.
Finding himself inside the 'Astral Plane' dimension with his powers now more under control, Quentin was immediately surrounded by many of the realm's inherently malicious residents.
Deciding to see this as an opportunity to experiment and see the true limits of his powers without being concerned about potentially harming innocent lives or requiring basic human necessities to survive while in this realm, Quentin grew more confident and proficient with his mutant abilities to the point that even the Shadow King could no longer tolerate Quentin's presence within his realm and forcibly sent his consciousness back to the mortal plane.
Quentin's body reconstituting itself within the X-Mansion medical lab, he would find the mansion's hidden floor level mysteriously deserted and ventured outside, learning from leftover digital recordings that the veteran X-Men and New Mutants members had left to assist SHIELD against a supervillain group calling themselves 'The Masters of Evil.'
Rolling his eyes at the uncreative supervillain group name, Quentin managed to 'borrow' one of Wolverine's motorcycles from the mansion garage as he headed off for Stark Tower to join the other heroes and engage in a bit of fun as he intended to make amends somewhat for his past mistakes...
-5 powers, 4 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of flight, immunity to psychic damage and mind control, faster energy regen (Psychic Intelligence) & always-on enemy reveals on map (Telepathic Tracking)
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of Tim Phillipps's voice for reboot Dante from PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
-Uses assigned number #73 (will clash with Karnak, Knull, Kamen Rider Black and Solid Snake in mannequin).
1. Unleashed Emotions: Quentin uses his vast psychic abilities to generate a short-ranged radial blast of psychic energy, dealing psychic damage to surrounding enemies.
2. Boring Tool: Having little patience for foes which waste his time, Quentin uses his omega-level telekinesis to effortlessly lift an unlucky enemy off the ground and fling them away with his mind, dealing physical damage.
3. Badass Finisher: Spawning his psionic sword construct, Quentin prepares to perform a damaging spin attack with it, dealing psychic damage to all enemies within a given range.
4. Brain Blast: Quentin generates a shotgun construct and fires it repeatedly, dealing psychic damage over time so long as button is held down. Can move around and strafe while power is active.
5. Psionic Rockets: Quentin generates a psionic rocket launcher construct, firing missiles that deal psychic damage to struck targets.
6. (Debuff) Unstable Mind: Quentin uses his vast psychic abilities to generate illusions so convincing, that enemies entirely flee in complete terror from him.
7. (Boost) Hypnotic Presence: Quentin uses his vast psychic abilities to render himself and his teammates invisible to all enemies for 30 seconds, increasing critical hit chances temporarily.
8. (Boost) Non-Corporeal Travel: Taking advantage of his secondary mutation now that he's gained greater control of it, Quentin becomes completely intangible as he passes through walls and doors with little effort while enemies are unable to harm him. Press Jump while stationary to return Quentin to his primary physical form.
9. (Boost) Obedient Minions: Utilizing his vast psychic abilities, Quentin takes control of nearby enemy minds and forces them to assist him and his teammates in combat for a full minute.
10. (Xtreme) Psionic Overload: Having had enough of the current battle, Quentin generates seven powerful bolts of psionic energy that bounce off walls and deals psychic damage to all on-screen enemies.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, HUD, icons etc
Escanor610- Quentin Quire Kid Omega MFF skin, mannequin, psychic sword, shotgun and rocket launcher construct boltons
Outsider- Loading screen
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8hzrqwirekq5nfo/Quentin_Quire_%2528X-Men%2529-_Ceamonks890.7z/file