Originally part of a race of giant humanoid robots created centuries before on an unknown alien planet through a potent source of biomatter energy, the Ultimos eventually rebelled against their creators and devoured them in order to survive.
Somehow leaving the planet after completely annihilating their original home of all life, several Ultimo robots would quickly gain a deadly reputation as cosmic-level threats which wiped out and terrorized many galactic civilizations, before crashlanding on the planet Earth during the middle of a meteor shower.
Soon discovered by the Mandarin, he would alter the collective programming of the crashlanded Ultimos for his own needs and lied to all who encountered him, as being their original creator.
However, the Ultimos would be ultimately bested on many occasions, most recently during an unwarranted invasion on the Mandarin's Palace by SHIELD's recently formed, omniversal strike team under the assumption that the Mandarin was working with the devious Masters of Evil.
Explaining he no longer had anything to do with them and that they had been lured to his palace under shapeshifted deception by Loki, the Mandarin laughed off the inherent gullibility of these do-gooders and disappeared from sight.
Now left alone to his own thoughts, the Mandarin plotted out a scheme which would result in getting back at Doctor Doom for daring to send heroes onto his doorstep unannounced and ordered a spare, still functional Ultimo robot to accompany him to the SHIELD strike team's new base at the Sanctum Sanctorum and forge a temporary alliance, under the guise of saving the world.
Accepting its master's commands without question, the Mandarin activated his teleportation tech as he and the accompanying Ultimo robot soon found themselves face-to-face with the impressive SHIELD strike team forces once more, as the Mandarin secretly looked forward to getting the Masters of Evil back for daring to reject him from their grand plan...
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might, flight, healing factor, 40% faster than non super-speed powered characters, 100% chance of resurrection, cannot be grabbed, thrown, frozen, mind-controlled, stunned or knocked back and is immune to slowness.
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, loading screen, icons and sound file using various robotic sound effects from his in-game MUA1 boss counterpart.
-Uses assigned number #124 (will clash with Red Skull and Samus Aran in mannequin).
1. Foot Crush: Ultimo briefly grows in size, slamming its foot down on the ground hard as physical damage is dealt to nearby foes, before it shrinks back down to human size.
2. Eye Burn: Ultimo fires energy lasers from its eyes at foes, dealing energy damage.
3. Thermal Outburst: Ultimo releases absorbed energy from its body, dealing fire damage to surrounding enemies. Tap for additional thermal energy projectiles!
4. Incinerating Rain: Ultimo expels absorbed energy upward as it rains down upon surrounding enemies, dealing fire damage.
5. Robotic Drill: Ultimo briefly grows in size, leaping into the air and drills into the ground, damaging surrounding enemies as they're knocked back from the impact.
6. (Boost) True Size: Ultimo utilizes its mass manipulation powers to grow back to the size of his NPC counterpart, increasing max health, damage and defence. Cannot regain energy. Press power button again to return to normal size!
7. (Boost) Metal Morphing: Utilizing the self-named virus it carries, Ultimo temporarily infects all allies and grants entire team invulnerability and unlimited energy for a minute.
8. (Xtreme) Giant Slam: Ultimo briefly grows in size, leaping into the air and performing an elbow drop on the ground, dealing heavy radial damage before shrinking back down to human size.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, effects, icons etc
Raven Software- Ultimo model, HUD, Ultimo grunts, original coding for first two powers
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/f1cyeuqlq3zlnan/Ultimo_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file