Residing in the fictional city of Arcadia, the enigmatic Lady in White was originally born as Elisa Deerlane before having her family name legally changed to Cameron (after her father died under mysterious circumstances and her mother newly married to an abusive alcoholic man named Earl Cameron some time afterward).
In life, Elisa Cameron was a journalist who's latest story involved the investigation of Arcadia's criminal underworld and uncovering the secrets many would prefer kept hidden, ending with her tragically murdered in cold blood.
Inexplicably resurrected from the dead and possessing very mysterious abilities, Elisa would take up the vigilante persona of 'Ghost' and desired vengeance on her hired killers, helping out those in need when she could (crossing paths with the Shadow, Hellboy and the Batman family over the course of her many adventures, in her quest to uncover the truth of her strange resurrection).
Packing a pair of .45 calibur pistols, some impressive combat skills and a number of superpowers, she finds herself now in an entirely unfamiliar reality and is forced to join this overwhelmingly vast omniversal strike team in hopes of returning home.
So what are you waiting for? Unleash this dangerous femme fatale and show the villains of the Marvel Universe what she can really do!
-3 powers, 3 boosts and an Xtreme
-Ability of flight
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, loading screen, icons and sound/voice file using Laura Bailey's voice for Angela from Marvel Heroes.
-Uses assigned number #31 (will clash with Norrin Radd's Banshee and Outsider's Ancient One mods)
WARNING: When activating Spectral Anomaly, ensure to press the jump button to deactivate the phase before using the 'Ghostly Visage' power.
Otherwise you run the risk of Elisa floating infinitely into the air when jumping with Power 5 activated before deactivating the phase ability.
This will ruin the game and make it impossible to play as Elisa properly from then on, unless you go back to a SHIELD extraction point and reset things back to normal by being in the roster selection menu.
After performing her Xtreme, one of her pistols will remain out despite despawn coding being in her powerstyle. Very harmless glitch and will go away when using Marksman Calibre.
1. Burning Fire: Elisa grabs and slams a nearby victim to the ground, breaking their arm as physical damage is dealt.
2. Marksman Calibre: Elisa pulls out her dual pistols and shoots at foes, with a chance of knockback at struck targets.
3. Heart Blockage: Elisa becomes intangible and attacks enemies while solidifying her fists into their chests, dealing physical damage with a chance for critical hits. Immune to received damage so long as the power is active.
4. (Debuff) Painful Shock: Elisa strikes an enemy at a critical part of their neck, stunning them for a short time.
5. (Boost) Ghostly Visage: Elisa becomes completely invisible for a time, increasing chances for critical hit damage on enemies whilst reducing damage received.
6. (Boost) Spectral Anomaly: Elisa becomes completely intangible for a time, able to pass through walls and receive no damage from enemy attacks.
7. (Xtreme) Cameron's Revenge: Elisa draws out her pistols, leaps into the air and does a full 360 spin, hitting anything in range.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, HUD, loading screen, icons etc
epicandragon94- Shadowcat mod phase effects and animation for Power 3
nickjustint- Laura Bailey Angela voice and sounds from Marvel Heroes
Ninja Kyden- Power 4 bug fix
Outsider- Mystique gun boltons
Yeagerist09- Elisa Cameron Ghost model
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fbgfuyu05n3umk2/Elisa_Cameron_Ghost_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file