« Last post by Ceamonks890 on September 13, 2021, 07:26am »
You've had Wolverine, Old Man Logan, Weapon X, X-23 and even Daken...
But now, the Howlett family has expanded even more with the introduction of Jimmy Hudson to the omniversal alliance against the Masters of Evil.
Originally from the Ultimate Marvel continuity, Jimmy found himself flung to Earth-616 alongside Miles Morales and the Maker after the incursions between the two Earths seemingly destroyed their original universe.
But a lot of time has passed since then and Jimmy's gained a lot more than a renewed sense of purpose in this new world he's come to call home, sharing his existence with that of a sole-surviving Poison (a mysterious alien species of crystalline beings that can assimilate symbiote-infected creatures and become an even more powerful life form in the process).
So Jimmy has more than a few tricks up his sleeve, as he and his Poison bring both metallic claws and symbiotic-like tendrils to any fight they and their teammates find themselves in.
Time to uncage the beast and unleash its full power against those who wish to disrupt the balance of the universe!
-4 powers, 3 boosts and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of might, healing factor, Web-Swinging, 50% weaker to psychic damage, immunity to mind control and poison damage
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, icons and sound/voice file using a combination of Keith Szarabajika's voice from the Ultimate Spider-Man game and Steve Blum's voice from MUA3 for Jimmy and the Poison respectively.
-Uses official number #246 (shares with Wasp and Shao Khan)
-A Poison skin
1. Warned You!: Jimmy impales an unlucky enemy on his metallic claws, lifts them up and throws it down. High chance of instant kill.
2. Toxic Tentacles: Jimmy's Poison generates tendrils from within his body, dealing radial damage to surrounding opponents.
3. Merry-Go-Slash!: Jimmy performs a forward spin slash, striking multiple threats at once as bleed damage is dealt.
4. Savage Lunge: Jimmy launches forward, knocking down any human-sized enemy in his way as he brutally slashes them, dealing bleed damage.
5. (Boost) Expert Tracker: Jimmy uses his enhanced senses to reveal nearby enemies on the map, reducing energy cost briefly for himself and his teammates.
6. (Debuff) Worst Nightmare: Jimmy's Poison makes its presence known to foes, terrifying them as they run away in fear with their overall defence reduced.
7. (Boost) Primitive Instinct: Jimmy taunts foes, forcing them to attack him at the cost of less damage being dealt to Jimmy or his teammates.
8. (Xtreme) Poisonous Slime: Jimmy's Poison sends off pieces of itself to ensnare all nearby foes in place, rendering them incapable of defending themselves against Jimmy or his teammates.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, HUD, icons, sounds etc.
BaconWizard17- X-Men Blue skin
Stickbro- Ripped MUA3 Venom voiceclips
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hj5zqr5tnp9ock0/Jimmy_Hudson_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file