Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Aventureiromax - Naruto and Sasuke, NO REQUESTS,Jason Voorhees,Samus,TUTORIALS,  (Read 999913 times)

Offline Aventureiromax

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 127
  • Skinner
Guys, if I receive any notice to remove the download of these two MODS in MEDIAFIRE I will have to remove them. So download ;)

Galera, se eu receber algum aviso para retirar o download desses dois MODS no MEDIAFIRE eu terei que tirá-los. Portanto baixem ;)

Naruto Uzumaki MOD by Aventureiromax for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC.

NOTE:

Naruto Uzumaki mod by Aventureiromax for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC.

1-If you have Stan Lee or Deathlok MOD installed the mannequin and loading screen will be replaced.

CREDITS:

Aventureiromax - All skins , mannequin, icons, loading screen, sounds and coding.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tcnpwzax8kfcezi/Naru-By-Aventureiromax-v1.0.rar/file

Sasuke Uchiha mod by Aventureiromax for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC.

NOTE:

Sasuke Uchiha mod by Aventureiromax for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC.

1-If you have Quasar MOD by Sbarth13 installed the mannequin and loading screen will be replaced.

CREDITS:

Aventureiromax - All skins , mannequin, icons, loading screen, sounds and coding.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/o7shktbni4sl9x0/Sask-By-Aventureiromax-v1.0.rar/file
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 10:37pm by Aventureiromax »
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Offline Ceamonks890

• Admin
  • Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 32
Oh hey A-Max, welcome back! Great to hear from you again. Hope you've been doing well after all this time :)

Offline Aventureiromax

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Skinner
Oh hey A-Max, welcome back! Great to hear from you again. Hope you've been doing well after all this time :)
Thank you friend ;) Yes, I'm fine, thank God  :bowdown1: My great free time hasn't come back yet, but let's see that the future holds  :rockon: :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Admin
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 238
Good to see you back, A-Max. Evidently, all the mystery stuff I've done over the years has inspired others to become more secretive. Nice work. BTW, I've sent you a loading screen for a ...certain other mod you're working on over at Discord. Feel free to use it if you'd like to.

Offline Aventureiromax

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Skinner
Good to see you back, A-Max. Evidently, all the mystery stuff I've done over the years has inspired others to become more secretive. Nice work. BTW, I've sent you a loading screen for a ...certain other mod you're working on over at Discord. Feel free to use it if you'd like to.
OK  :chuckle:, thanks. Tomorrow I'll take a look ;)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 10:43pm by Aventureiromax »
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Offline Aventureiromax

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Skinner
Download the Naruto MOD again because I forgot to update the audio file :banghead:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tcnpwzax8kfcezi/Naru-By-Aventureiromax-v1.0.rar/file
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here