Hello

Welcome, Guest. To unlock the rest of the forums
please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Mortal Kombat - Release Katalog  (Read 170591 times)

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Admin
  • Invincible Member
  • Upvotes: 285
Re: Mortal Kombat - Release Katalog
« Reply #435 on: December 01, 2021, 08:55am »
I'm hoping for Erron Black fingers . Tanya is amazing high quality work as always.

Much appreciated. I'm a big Mortal Kombat fan, so I want to make sure the entire roster is as good (and accurate) as can be.

Awesome work, Outsider! I love the idea of so much blood in an MUA mod!

Excited for the last kombatant!

I know, right? For Mortal Kombat warriors, you'd expect a lot of blood. We couldn't add a blood mode to the game though, since a lot of MUA's enemies are robots or androids.

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Admin
  • Invincible Member
« Reply #436 on: December 14, 2021, 09:32am »
Just so y'all know, the last kombatant is on hold for just a little bit, as there is something Marvel-related I'm currently working on. You'll learn what it is soon enough...

Offline TheMK

• Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 9
« Reply #437 on: December 14, 2021, 09:00pm »
I'm sure both of those things will be awesome, Outsider! It's always worth the wait!

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Admin
  • Invincible Member
« Reply #438 on: December 31, 2021, 08:32pm »
A new kombatant has been unlocked -- Erron Black has arrived in MUA! The Mortal Kombat expansion concludes with this redneck assassin. Click on his portrait at the warrior select screen at the first post. Here is his bio:

ERRON BLACK
The gunslinger known as Erron Black had no real interest in Shao Kahn's invasion of an alternate Earthrealm, except for getting paid to assist them. So he went through the portal with no idea what awaits him, which is how he likes it. Soon enough, he came across another skilled shot -- only not with a gun, but with a bow and arrow. Normally, bullets are faster, but Erron sensed this archer could challenge that theory, and will be watching him.

And with that, I will soon update the Mortal Kombat (MK on MUA Content) game. Stay tuned.

Offline TheMK

• Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 9
« Reply #439 on: January 01, 2022, 06:45am »
Very epic!!! Excited for Erron Black and the update on MK in MUA!

Offline edward

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 41
« Reply #440 on: January 01, 2022, 08:40am »
What excellent holiday's gifts we got and I'm so glad the last mk character was indeed Erron Black I fell so spoiled gonna go check him out, thank you for keeping this game living!

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Admin
  • Invincible Member
« Reply #441 on: January 02, 2022, 01:29pm »
Very epic!!! Excited for Erron Black and the update on MK in MUA!

What excellent holiday's gifts we got and I'm so glad the last mk character was indeed Erron Black I fell so spoiled gonna go check him out, thank you for keeping this game living!

Thanks for the compliments, fellas. Yeah, it was fun creating Erron Black for sure, and he was definitely one of the more popular MK warriors, so he had to be done.
I'll update the MK on MUA Content package very soon.