XML1 Direct Conversions Mods

Started by nodoubt_jr, October 03, 2007, 04:22PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Im not sure what you want. The package is correct, everything that is needed is already in there.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

thanks for these mods. are great :chuckle: .for a long time I tried to figure out how to give storm in xml2 the ''blitz'' power from mua but it just doesn't work. now I sow that storm's extreme from xml1 is perfect for it. I wanna modify storm's xml2 raging tempest, because in there the lightning bolts are hitting only targets, but in xml1 the lightnings hits the ground, whatever are or not targets in there. I tried with modifying the entity and powerstyle but it wont work. I need a little help to change xml2 storm's extreme with xml1 conversion storm's extreme :bowdown1:
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

Ok.. where is the rest; XML have sounds you know; where cyclops,jean,iceman,storm sound at ? you can't really call it a xml Direct conversion with some of the stuff missing?
UnCannyJean Mods & Skins

August 31, 2010, 12:44AM #63 Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 12:47AM by nodoubt_jr
I can call my thread whatever I want. Yes I know they had sounds and voices, but I'm not going to waste time converting those when I don't see anyone other than modders using these in game. I converted these for my own amusement and decided to share because I thought modders could find these useful, I never really expected anyone to replace their full playable versions with these half versions. Plus when I did these we had no way of making new sounds.

Basically they are not a priority so they are going to stay as in. They are more of a resource for modders than actual mods.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

August 31, 2010, 01:13AM #64 Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 02:28AM by UnCanny Jean GreY
Oh Please!!That's completely rubbish I know you can call it whatever you want but it's very misleading.... To click this page and see the sounds from the "mods" not there  which  I call uncompleted work from someone who is very lazy...  and can't Finish the job
UnCannyJean Mods & Skins

August 31, 2010, 08:11AM #65 Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 08:28AM by Dihan
Quote from: UnCanny Jean GreY on August 31, 2010, 01:13AM
Oh Please!!That's completely rubbish I know you can call it whatever you want but it's very misleading.... To click this page and see the sounds from the "mods" not there  which  I call uncompleted work from someone who is very lazy...  and can't Finish the job

Let me get this straight... Someone who has made around 30 mods is "lazy" and "can't finish the job"?

Coming from someone who has been here all of two seconds?

How laughable.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Wow.....

On a side note : I luv nightcrawlers swordless skin :), not to mention the more awsome Xavier :)
I should check out the Xml2 mod section more :P

August 31, 2010, 08:41AM #67 Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 08:44AM by nodoubt_jr

You are a moron, have you even modded anything? To call me lazy is just so stupid. Do you know how long these take to convert? They are not even in the same format as XML2 or MUA1. So get a clue before you start posting about things you dont know anything about.

Quote from: Dihan on August 31, 2010, 08:11AM

Let me get this straight... Someone who has made around 30 mods is "lazy" and "can't finish the job"?

Coming from someone who has been here all of two seconds?

How laughable.

Thank you :) I do a lot for a lazy person lol

Anyways UnCanny Jean GreY stay on topic or get a weeks ban for being rude and being off topic.

Quote from: tymaca321 on August 31, 2010, 08:36AM
Wow.....

On a side note : I luv nightcrawlers swordless skin :), not to mention the more awsome Xavier :)
I should check out the Xml2 mod section more :P

You really should, theres lots of stuff here that can also be used in MUA1, some of it without any conversion.

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on August 31, 2010, 08:41AM
You really should, theres lots of stuff here that can also be used in MUA1, some of it without any conversion.

Hell i should look into that :), just on a side note (a bit off) : is there any way to know which mods do and do not work with Mua? I also have xml so i can try out all the mods, but im really intressted in having XML2 mods in MUA

Quote from: tymaca321 on August 31, 2010, 10:21AM
Hell i should look into that :), just on a side note (a bit off) : is there any way to know which mods do and do not work with Mua? I also have xml so i can try out all the mods, but im really intressted in having XML2 mods in MUA

I guess he's talking about stuff like skins, effects and sound, I used a lot of things from XML2 in my mods from MUA and my custom characters on my game. As I know, you have to change some things from the XML2 mods in order to use them on MUA.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Will look into that :), thanks for the info

You sir, are an idiot.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Quote from: whiteking on August 31, 2010, 10:32AM
I guess he's talking about stuff like skins, effects and sound, I used a lot of things from XML2 in my mods from MUA and my custom characters on my game. As I know, you have to change some things from the XML2 mods in order to use them on MUA.

Yes, sorry for the confusion. You can use a lot of these things (everything whiteking said above, plus some powerstyle and entities coding), but you cant just drop these mods in MUA1 and have them work like they do in XML2. Still i would try this stuff out.

Quote from: Teancum on August 31, 2010, 05:29PM
You sir, are an idiot.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Thank you and thanks to those that supported me :)

BTW i specifically left these off the Character Catalog because they are not complete and because they need work.

I didn't say anything in case you wanted the discussion to end but I'm defintally with you Nodoubt. However would call you lazy is just as Teancum said an idiot. I personally have found the XMl1 conversions a great contribution to modding XML and even MUA. Thanks again for them.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on September 01, 2010, 12:40PM
I didn't say anything in case you wanted the discussion to end but I'm defintally with you Nodoubt.

Me too :)

I really can't believe that Uncanny Jean Grey said this. It is ridiculous! You are the best modder here!! ( In my opinion :):bowdown:  :bowdown:
How does he/she dare to say that you are lazy?? Ignore him, No_doubt!! You rock!!  :rockon: