Shard/Longshot/Polaris/X23/Shadowcat/Angel/Banshee/Domino Mods Released

Started by Norrin Radd, January 21, 2008, 05:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That's just the angle on Banshee (he looks fine), for Forge I'm not sure what happened. He doesn't look like that in Max. I may stretch him out a little widthwise and export him again to see what happens (this is for Forge, again, Banshee looks fine)

Sorry for the little threadjack, Norrin

Quote from: BliZZ on September 12, 2008, 11:18AM
I used the X-Corps PC model because, for some reason, whenever I try to make a mannequin out of a PS2 model the face looks very low-poly  :confused:
Feel free to reskin it to the Original skin

Thanks  :bowdown: it looks great. I was able to reskin it with the original skin, so now I just need to make the huds and do some testing. I'll put up pics of the manny, icons and banner hopefully later tonight.

Quote from: BliZZ on September 12, 2008, 11:34AM
Sorry for the little threadjack, Norrin
No worries at all

edit:
Just added a picture of the mannequin on the first post (beside his skins)

edit2:
Just added a picture of the icons and banner.

Thanks MC

Quote from: BliZZ on September 13, 2008, 08:01PM
Good work. Now we just need Thunderbird....  ;D

Haha, too bad he didn't last very long.

edit:
It's also too bad there are only 27 spots to fill

really nice mod man really nice i thought you should be hire for the MUA Fusion :D really really nice :D

Polaris mod updated with:
-new icons
-Pestilence skin and hud

Nice i can download Polaris now. :)

Thanks for Banshee and Angel now they are steady members of my roster.

I just downloaded Polaris.She is awsome!!!! but... I think there is a glitch...
I asign powers to her normaly but when I resume to the game, all her power icons are messed up. The icons dont match the powers.(the powers are the ones I assigned but the power icons are wrong)
It's not a big problem, I can definately live with it :P
I am just letting you know and maybe if it's easy you could fix it.
Thanks for the mod!

Thanks for letting me know, since I just updated the icons in the talentfile and not the powerstyle this could be the problem. I'll try to fix it and update it tonight

edit:
Philip I updated the mod with a new powerstyle, I hope that fixes the problem you are having with the icons. Let me know if you have any problems.

Updated x-23 mod with the following changes:
-modified effect for brutal slash move
-new trigger scent boost power animation
-modified claw fury so turning looks more natural and slowed it down just a bit

Just have to give props for these mods man especially :banshee: it looks as though he was a particular labor of love what with all the attention to detail. Keep up the good work Norrin.  :thumbsup: