Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 Characters Galore

Started by BliZZ, January 26, 2007, 09:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Blizz, I read back through this post and didn't notice any update on your WIP of Bishop and Rogue.  Have you made any progress on the known issues?  I love playing with your Gambit and Juggernaut (and of course, Cyclops) and wanted to make just a mutant herostat.  Thanks.   :xmen_logo:

EDIT:  Let me know if I can help in any way.  I'm not good at the skins but might be able to help with powers or such, if it just means following another character.

Not that I've worked on either in weeks, but they both had me stumped when I did. Rogue's f'in Torpedo Strike REFUSED to deal damage. And Bishop's bullets would NOT show up. The ents file is the same as XML2, I don't flipping get it.

Once I get my comp back, I'll try to pick these 2 (and Toad) back up.

If I absolutely had to guess, I'd say it's XML2.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

No, he isn't. If anything, XML2 Nightcrawler was OVER-powered. And that Nightcrawler that I started ain't coming. Hopefully, the DLC one WILL eventually come, though.

I preferred the XML2 anims simply for the fact that he ran on all fours.  How cool was that? :D

Yep. Seeing as there were only 3 basic idle anims, reused over and over. The Basic Male (Cyclops, Iceman, Gambit, etc) the Basic Female (Emma, Phoenix, Storm, etc) the Bruiser (Beast, Colossus, Rogue, etc).

Only a very limited amount of chars had different anims (I believe it was just Wolvy, although Betsy MAY have had unique ones, I forget).

April 16, 2007, 10:35AM #248 Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 07:00PM by Dorian
Hey, quick question about the Cyclops mod...

I just downloaded it and for some reason Cyclops' eye beam doesn't appear. The attack still goes though, cyclops' attack move (such as grabbing his visor) still happens and the enemy is still damaged but the red beam itself doesn't appear.

Thanks for any help

EDIT: I have no idea what happened but it's fixed now.

Quote from: BliZZ on April 15, 2007, 09:54AM
No, he isn't. If anything, XML2 Nightcrawler was OVER-powered. And that Nightcrawler that I started ain't coming. Hopefully, the DLC one WILL eventually come, though.

any chance you can add his telaport flurry move from XML1, but make the rest of him XML2 style?

NO, he'll be DLC styled when he is released :runaway:

Yarg 17 pages... I will just ask, will you be making a model of X-Man? I would love to make a team of Deadpool, Nightcrawler, X-Man and Gambit. When thats possible I shall be playing this game non-stop. HEll when even part of thats possible I will be playing non-stop.
I am currently holding off till some of these great mods are done :).

but...can you make a sabretooth,avalanche,holocaust rar????????
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

April 27, 2007, 07:37PM #253 Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 09:20PM by Cates
Sunfire

http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=3940ac49720a6596ec8fb1a0988d8ae2

He's done. Just like with Pyro, I'd like to make one of his moves chargeable, but I'm having issues with animations on that. Still missing one skin (though the modern one is used as placeholder on costume four). Check out the unique radiation damage passive on costume one. The fire effects on the AoA costume are not as cool as I would like, but I couldn't get any effects to show up on his legs or shoulders after repeated attempts.

One final note: I decided to give him the Rising Sun boost and leave the invincibility aspect. His other powers, IMO, were pretty boring since two of the four are essentially throwing fireballs. To make him unique, I kept the invincibility but waay lowered down the time. At level 1, you'll get five seconds of double damage and invincibility. The duration increases with higher ranks. Let me know what you all think of that.

BTW, if anyone dl'd that Classic Sunfire HUD icon that Rogue made for me, could you upload it somewhere so I can include it with the mod? I was never able to DL it. 

Hi Cates, I can't use Sunfire's light attack and heavy attack while on the ground. He can still fly and grab and attack in the air....