Hulk mod version 1.31

Started by Dark_Mark, June 19, 2008, 03:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 26, 2008, 04:44AM #90 Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 04:47AM by Emilio Amaral
Yes, I did. This new mannequin is cool.
But I still prefer that super oversized one.
I like that hunching pose you did before.
And also the hunching mannequim looks stronger.
Sorry, for the insistence...
Do you still have it? That one was really COOL. REALLY PERFECT!
I tried to scale it to 130%. I tried A LOT to understand how to do it by myself, but I can't.
Sorry, if I'm bothering you with that...
But Hulk is one of my very favorite heroes. That's why I wish that "perfect" mannequin so much. There's really no need to resise it. I don't wanna bother you. I would be thankful if you send me that 140% one.
Thanks for the attention, friend!

Quote from: Emilio Amaral on November 26, 2008, 04:44AM
I still prefer that super oversized one.
I like that hunching pose you did before.
Here's the super-oversized version of latest model in the old hunching pose. Please tell me what you think about it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tcettwbxghl
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

November 28, 2008, 04:33AM #92 Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 08:54AM by Emilio Amaral
Thanx, pal!  :hulk_icon: I really prefer this one! Thank you very much!
I really wish I could do it by myself. You really did a GREAT work! Congratulations!
And...
I agree with Power Cosmic.
Flipping it horizontaly would be GREAT!  :hulk_icon:

Dark, do you have anything that could instruct my for edditing Mannequins?
'Cause I didn't get it on that forum topic (knowledge something).
I really don't feel good asking people for doing things for me. I don't wanna bother you.
'Cause I would like to flip Hulk's one (as Power said) and I also would like to "underscale" Luke Cage. He's TOO oversized.  :pman:

You can find detailed instructions HERE:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2361.msg41035#msg41035
I don't know how to put it any simpler than this.

EDIT:
Here's the flipped version of Hulk's mannequin:
http://www.mediafire.com/?emukb2gytzy
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Testing, testing. This is good, I can see the green triangle behind him, but hey. I prefer this one.

First off Dark Mark your mods are sick, they have to to be some of the best post on the site to date. Was wondering if you could help me with a problem I've ran into. When Hulk uses his Fury boost he grows massive so when I try to use his take down move the bad guy is on the ground but Hulk is not standing over him he is like a full body length ahead punching the ground with no one under him :hulk_icon:

Added Rapidshare link to first page.

thanks this looks good can't wait to try it hope to see more from you
:hulk_icon: :popcorn: ;D :jumping: :deadpool: :doom: :venom: :wolverine: :spiderman: :capamer: :hawkeye:

sick costumes bigger than the original aye
{:}I WAS ONLY PLAYING WHEN I SID I WAS GOING EAT HIM

Dark_Mark!

Outta curiosity! Did you alter the way Hulk interacts in-game like you did with Magneto? I mean, I had your mod replacing the one from the OCPV4 and turns out all 26 characters where there, but the spot where Hulk was supposed to be (slot 22) he was locked. And yesterday, after I beat Modok, he was unlocked! Actually, even displayed that little window saying "Hulk was unlocked, bla bla bla" just like when Blade or Dr. Strange are unlocked.
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Quote from: xlehnsherr on March 06, 2009, 06:37PM
Outta curiosity! Did you alter the way Hulk interacts in-game like you did with Magneto? I mean, I had your mod replacing the one from the OCPV4 and turns out all 26 characters where there, but the spot where Hulk was supposed to be (slot 22) he was locked. And yesterday, after I beat Modok, he was unlocked! Actually, even displayed that little window saying "Hulk was unlocked, bla bla bla" just like when Blade or Dr. Strange are unlocked.
What you just found is a feature of Official Characters. Before he was cut from the original game, Hulk was supposed to be unlocked after meeting him in Omega base. Some leftover scripts and conversations were found as a proof of this, but they are incomplete (lack voiceovers for example) and couldn't be used in their current form. Still, because Official Characters tries to be "Official" (i.e. follow the ideas of Raven Software), Hulk was made unlockable after finishing Omega Base.

So even after I replaced the one from the Official Characters, it still happens anyway? Just to be sure, 'cause this is the first time I see this problem (I started trying Hulk these days)

Also, even without Hulk in the roster, one of the slots still kept locked. That's what I thought was weird.
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Yes, the files from the Official Chars mod are still on your hard drive, so the unlock is still triggered.