PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well I think that the polls are for DLC as I really doubt Angel would make it in the initial roster. Plus the makers of the game most likely already started working on the characters before the polls. Jean has a big chance as she is very unique, greatly wanted, is one of the most popular women in Marvel. She may not have been in the comics for a while but she is defintally coming back and she is quite important in the X-movies. Plus she has become one of the main cast of Wolverine and the X-Men (second season) so I think this forshadows Jean's return in the comics. I do hope Emma makes it too and I'm guessing Emma, Rogue, She-Hulk, and Angel will be DLC as all four have won the polls.

Quote from: Dihan on June 30, 2009, 03:04PM
As long as it's not that flaming pigeon! :P

Noooo! Long live the flaming pigeon lol.

Im happy with the characters so far, the only character that i will be dissapointed if they dont make it in is Ms Marvel.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Yes long live the flaming pigeon indeed (assuming we are talking about Jean).

I like all the characters and if there was a pc version I only would mod out Juggernaut, too bad he wouldn't be in it. I really just want Dr. Strange, Jean, Ms. Marvel, Cyke, Shulkie, Wanda, Wasp, Psylocke, and Hawkeye. Long list I know but in reality its not. Half of them will most likely make it and the other half hopefully shall be DLC.

Also on the White King's comment I was suprised that Cyke was number 1 most wanted. He has quite a large hate thread on the forums for MUAII.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Summers either.  Cyclops isn't a bad character per say, I just don't see the big deal.  Same way with Jean.  They're both really cool, but I just can't get into them.  Especially since Emma became the "new Jean" if you will.

I'm gonna end up getting it for PS2 hoping the models will work in MUA1, so I can't hope for DLC characters that being said I'd just like to have Hawkeye and a non-X-Men female.

I probably wont be getting it either way, i dont have any gaming console to play it with and even if theres a pc version i doubt my laptop could handle it (lol it can barely handle MUA1 and thats with 3danalyze's help).  So im just hoping like Teancum that the ps2 modesl work in MUA1.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: Teancum on June 30, 2009, 07:23PM
Yeah, I'm not a fan of Summers either.  Cyclops isn't a bad character per say, I just don't see the big deal.  Same way with Jean. 

I like him, but  marvelfan12345 post that he's a most wanted, and as I remember the most wanted in MUA II site were Jean, Emma and Psylocke.
If he's included, it would be ok, since I think that he's more useful than for example Luke Cage, Wht's the point of having 3 big tanks as he, the thing and hulk at the same time??? I honestly think is a waste of space in the final roster. Maybe if 2 of them were DLC...

Especially since Emma became the "new Jean" if you will.

Emma the new Jean? I assume you are joking, both are diferent characters, perhaps they have the same power (telepathy) but they never been the same.
Jean is playfull and lovely, Emma is more sultry and cold. Fire and Ice you know? ;)

I'm gonna end up getting it for PS2 hoping the models will work in MUA1, so I can't hope for DLC characters that being said I'd just like to have Hawkeye and a non-X-Men female.

That would be cool, hope you are right :)

:emmafrost:

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

If you ask me, Cyclops, Emma Frost and Jean Grey is just boring. I want characters, who wasn't in other games (I mean X-Men Legends, X-Men Legends II and MUA I).

Good luck finding important characters who weren't in them at all, then.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on July 01, 2009, 01:25AM

I agree. The heroes in the game should be those in comics, that are basicly the same from the last games. But Wiccan (from Young Avengers) could be one of the playables. He's important in some way...

Quote from: Dihan on July 01, 2009, 01:25AM

Punisher
Black Cat
Vision (wasn't playable)

Yay! Three important characters that conveniently don't include any mutants as all the important ones have been excluded because they've been in other games.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Those three are awesome characters but Punisher is playable in his own games, Black Cat in Spider-Man Friend or Foe, and Vision in that old Avengers game.

July 01, 2009, 08:46AM #327 Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 08:50AM by Teancum
Punisher I'll give you.  The other two games were awful, so they don't count.

True true. All three would be awesome as playable. Although Black Cat and Vision will probably be DLC.

Firestar, haven't seen her in any game..

They could make themed DLC btw... Like Bruiser Pack, X-Men, Avengers and all that.