PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 11, 2009, 03:52PM #390 Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 04:00PM by whiteking
Quote from: marvelfan12345 on July 11, 2009, 03:29PM
I know because if she was dlc or an exclusive they wouldn't put her on the back so everyone will be lucky enough to play as her. Only want Wanda, Cyke, Psylocke, Ms Marvel, and heck even Emma.  I fear that they won't put anymore X-Men.

I'm glad that you are so happy with this news, because I know how much you want her in the game, and I personally thought that she's a great addition to the team, and far usefull than manny others that are included here... Also I think that she's a main character for the same reasons than you.

I really hope that at least one more x men will be revealed (Scott and Emma are my favorite to be included, but also I have hopes for dazzler) and one more thunderbolt (Moonstone!!!)

With this my wishes to get the game are now in 70/75% ^_^

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

to be honest, i would love to see Cyke as the last X-Men, even thou im not the best fan for him. For me i think there are like 4 main X-Men, Wolverine, Jean, Cyke and Storm.I dont know why, but i think there the main ones?? o.O

and deffo for Moonstar! not Penance!!

I dont really see why Jean is in the game but whatever, she better not have taken up a spot for hawkeye/punisher or any other popular characters that were in the Civil war.

I'd be a little disappointed to see Jean in the game, as that shows a serious break in the storyline (wasn't Jean dead at the time?).  So hence, what else could have been changed?

To be fair non of these games (xml1, xml2, mua1) follow direct comic storylines, they are in their own little world. so they can definetly change the storyline how they want to so that it fits in this new world.

Im happy with Jean, i love her as a character and i loved her in XML2.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: ragincajun on July 11, 2009, 07:51PM
I'd be a little disappointed to see Jean in the game, as that shows a serious break in the storyline (wasn't Jean dead at the time?).  So hence, what else could have been changed?

I don't think Jean being in is a giant break in the story. Thor yeah because of Clone Thor but not Jean or DD or Hulk or Gambit. Plus the developers of the game said that the game is a What If? of the storyline and Jean being in is one of the very What Ifs?

not sure whether is it the right place to ask...but does anyone have VIP invites for the MUA 2 vip section?

I hope Jean doesnt have a too major part of the storyline.
Quote from: phoenixforce on July 11, 2009, 09:49PM
not sure whether is it the right place to ask...but does anyone have VIP invites for the MUA 2 vip section?
Same here currently my country doesnt have the preorder bonuses and may not even get them at all.

Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on July 12, 2009, 02:23AM
Read the last few pages first. We know.

sorry lmao i was so excited about i didn't read that last few posts....

Okay, many thing as happened since I was here. So Jean is in? Oh well, I will buy this game anyway. I hope some of the last characters will be good (for me).

A list made  by the Greatest_Username which I think is unbiased and very true.

Semi-Confirmed

Jean Grey
Gambit

Very Likely

Hawkeye
Ms Marvel
Vision

Likely

Wasp
Punisher
Penance
Cyclops

Fair Chance

Sentry
Hank Pym
Black Cat

Has a Chance, but Probably Not

Psylocke
Spider-Woman
Dr Strange
Scarlet Witch
Radioactive-Man
Emma Frost

I myself would add Shulkie to the has a chance, but probably not list but I decided to post the list that the Greatest_Username made. This is for initail roster not DLC.

Hmmm, now that I think about it, Vision would be a really unique and awesome addition to the fray

He would. Especially after you look at the Vision mod for MUA and XMLII. I would prefer another female so we can have 6 guessing Ms. Marvel is in.