PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'll be really happy if Iceman is really going to be playable.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I just hope that leaked roster is wrong in Nick Furys part, he wasnt a character that people really liked and when he is already a NPC in the game it wouldnt make much sense like last time with him and Doom.
Hawkeye and Punisher seemed like two characters they shouldve put it this time but I guess they didnt think so.

Yeah - I'd take Hawkeye over Nick Fury any day of the year.

Nick Fury? eww...

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Yes Ms Marvel. Ughh this means Fury might be in. I wish some female like Psylocke would be in instead of Iceman.

Awesome, now the game feels complete to me.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I know. Psylocke09 said that he thinks Fury is an error and that Punisher, Nova, or Spider Woman will be in instead.

Nick Fury must have been the worst character in MUA 1

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on July 24, 2009, 08:39PM
Yes Ms Marvel. Ughh this means Fury might be in. I wish some female like Psylocke would be in instead of Iceman.

So you want another psychic instead of someone who has a power that is next to completely unrepresented anywhere else in the Marvel Universe? I'm sure people forget that Iceman is one of the most power mutants currently in existence and he was one of the original five.

Here's a task: find another major character who can create and control ice.

Besides, according to the leaked roster Psylocke is an exclusive for the PS2 and Wii versions.

The list is correct, and I HATE simply HATE Nick...he was lame in the first game and now we have to see him again!The only thing that conforts me is that the guy who gave the list said that Nick was some sort of special deal, so I hope that there is one more super duper secret character and that is why the "guy" who made the leak didnt know...

Well I hope you are right. Iceman isn't bad but I stil prefer another X-Men. I felt Storm or Iron Man can take his ice powers. I just hope Nick Fury if he must be in is another exclusive. A waste of an exclusive but hopefully then we can get Spider-Woman, Dr. Strange, or maybe even Psylocke.

I totally agree with Dihan.. Iceman is a unique character. He deserves the spot on the roster more than a psychic / telekeblatic personage. But I do prefer Psylocke over Jean.

1. Psylocke is more unique
2. Jean has TK+Fire - Psylocke + Human Torch please.

I don't get the whole what if part of this game. First of all, we got "teased" with the ending movies of MUA1... Galactus clearly wants revenge. Anyone would save Nightcrawler... (I don't count Ultimate Jean fans). With Nightcrawler saved, Jean's Phoenix arises, so what? Like she is unstoppable.. She could serve as a good boss. With Jean saved, X-Men disband. Well yippee.. X-Men have disbanded more than the Blob changes underwear.

But that's just a little dog's opinion. I'm not hating Jean though.. I hate the Phoenix. I don't love Iceman.. I'm straight... But I like Iceman and his uniqueness.. And I like Psylocke because of her powers. And she also possesses good martial arts skills. That's why I find Jean so boring in the games. (But I do not dislike her!).

I want Psylocke in so much too but I fear she won't be in. Also you forget Jean has telepathy as her beam is a psychic beam in the game. That is why it is mentioned in her bio.

Psylocke is just as messed up as Jean in my opinion.  How many changes has she been through? British psychic, Asian ninja with psychic blade, kwannon or betsy?, shadow teleporting crimson warrior, non telepathic telekinetic, dead, resurrected immune to possession telekinetic that can shatter mountains with her power, evil British psychic, and finally telepath/telekinetic Asian. I hope she does make it into the game and they stick with the classic Asian ninja with psychic blade.  She is still one of my favorite characters, but damn she is complicated.

Nick Fury had some pretty good unique moves in MUA, I don't think his attacks sucked at all.  If he is in I'm sure they can make him better and complete.  Iceman is cool, but I rather another X-Man get that spot than a character we have already played with.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it