PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I doubt Iceman's inclusion. I still hope another female but I bet the secret character is Punisher as he is very hyped aout and on the character selection screen from the video one guy looks like he is holding a rifle.

Didn't associate the fact that there's only 2 spots left in the character selection scree. Then again, there's no shadow for Juggernaut. I'm pretty certain the one next to Iron Man is for Ms. Marvel.

Where can you see a rifle?

Same here and I said it looks like the other guy is holding something which seems to be a rifle. Thus I guess Punisher. Storm and the blurred spot next to her is gone so I think it will be Spider-Woman or Dr. Strange next to Storm.

I would be happy if the secret character is either Emma or Spidey-woman..

Emma Frost would be awesome!
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on July 28, 2009, 03:30PM
I doubt Iceman's inclusion.

Ummm... A developer has already said that Iceman has a good fusion with the Human Torch.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Unknown on July 28, 2009, 06:20PM
Emma Frost would be awesome!
I hope she won't be in, because it would be a waste of a spot.

Quote from: Dihan on July 29, 2009, 01:28AM
Ummm... A developer has already said that Iceman has a good fusion with the Human Torch.
Sounds good, I like Iceman.

When? The only time I read this was in the gamefaqs forum, with no evidence besides that poster's word.

So weird as nobody on the MUAII forums acknowledges him unlike Ms. Marvel. I still doubt his inclusion.

I don't. Iceman is too important to be left out. Who else is going to put out fires and stuff. Storm only? Nah.

Till now, all Marvel RPG's like XML and MUA had chars of the same type of abilities which could be used to perform an action so the player could procede in a level, otherwise complete the game for 100%. With abilities, I mean flight, teleportation, putting fires out, making bridges... That kind of stuff. Iceman can fulfill 2 of those (actually three, if you count the Ice Slide as flight). The only other person who can put fires out is Storm.

I don't know if they have thought of this though. But it would make sence. Not only because of this, but Iceman is just so popular.

I think we all could live without the putting-out-fires feature, but I agree that Iceman's unique powers (in the Marvel Universe) are reason enough to have him in the game. I disagree on its popularity, there are a lot of characters more popular than him that won't make it in the game, but I agree that waffles are delicious.

Quote from: BLaw on July 29, 2009, 07:20AM
I don't. Iceman is too important to be left out. Who else is going to put out fires and stuff. Storm only? Nah.

And what about Thor? He can make a tornado to put out fires, no?

Quote from: Wade Wilson on July 29, 2009, 10:40AM
And what about Thor? He can make a tornado to put out fires, no?

Yeah, that's what I thought too.

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

At this point i think either Iceman or Ms Marvel would be lame reveals. They are just returning characters.  I think the last two reveals should be new playable characters.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on July 29, 2009, 12:42PM
At this point i think either Iceman or Ms Marvel would be lame reveals. They are just returning characters.  I think the last two reveals should be new playable characters.

Agreed -- though I'd like to see them in "day 1" DLC.  If they have Downloadable Content the day the game comes out I'll buy both the game and the DLC (canceled my current pre-order as I don't care whether I get Juggernaut).