Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Very interesting :)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Very interesting indeed!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The Captain America trailer was really good. It almost made me think the movie wouldn't suck :-P.  Out of Thor, Cap and X-Men, the only one I have fair hopes for is Thor. I think X-Men is gonna be torture and I'm not really a Cap fan.
The COOL TEAM:

Paulie Provenzano - "You--?! You weren't there a second ago! And you're talking directly into my head?"
Jean - "That would explain the echo."

Quote from: bobbyraw on March 24, 2011, 08:03PM
The Captain America trailer was really good. It almost made me think the movie wouldn't suck :-P.  Out of Thor, Cap and X-Men, the only one I have fair hopes for is Thor. I think X-Men is gonna be torture and I'm not really a Cap fan.
Same here for everything you said.

Quote from: bobbyraw on March 24, 2011, 08:03PM

Im not a Cap fan either, but will still see the movie, Thor I dont care for either, but will see that to, as for X-Men Im not going to judge it untill I see it, I think it will actually be really good!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I really don't like the fact that Chris Evans is playing Captain America because he played Johnny Storm.
And he doesn't really give me the Cap vibe, but whatever... I might be wrong.

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote from: TheStorm on March 27, 2011, 06:40PM
I really don't like the fact that Chris Evans is playing Captain America because he played Johnny Storm.
And he doesn't really give me the Cap vibe, but whatever... I might be wrong.

I agree completely, but if they make a new Fantastic Four movie, and go by the comics, he wont need to be the Human Torch, but I see a New Fantastic four movie before they bring back the original cast

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 27, 2011, 07:51PM
I agree completely, but if they make a new Fantastic Four movie, and go by the comics, he wont need to be the Human Torch, but I see a New Fantastic four movie before they bring back the original cast

Yes, yes, I believe that if they make a new F4 movie none of the old cast will be back, but I was thinking like if they make a MUA kind of movie (which is not likely to happen now) it would be stupid. :)

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote from: TheStorm on March 28, 2011, 01:45PM
Yes, yes, I believe that if they make a new F4 movie none of the old cast will be back, but I was thinking like if they make a MUA kind of movie (which is not likely to happen now) it would be stupid. :)

agreed!

April 05, 2011, 11:38AM #372 Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 08:04PM by Dee❖Dooo
http://geeks.thedailywh.at/2011/04/05/geek-news-x-men-opening-sequence-of-the-day/
a fan made opening credits for the x-men first class movie ^-^

Don't like it very much, but still think the movie will be cool!

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on April 05, 2011, 11:38AM
http://geeks.thedailywh.at/2011/04/05/geek-news-x-men-opening-sequence-of-the-day/
the opening credits for the x-men first class movie ^-^

I didn't like it, which is why I'm happy this isn't the official one.  It reminded me of a kind-of lame way to make an incredibles style Opening.  I didn't like the rendition of the music either.  Got to give the dude that did this props though, cause I doubt I'd be able to make something like that at my skill level now.  But if it were the movie's actual opening, then I would think that the pros could have done better, since it's their profession.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/