My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Awesome!
I definately want to use that one! I even like it better than the first one.

Quote from: iammingy on June 13, 2007, 04:51PM
WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! It worked! It's in scale! :king:

Dude thats awesome...can we expect a full mod anytime soon?

Mingy, the second one is awesome. Well, both are great, but I like the look of the second one better.

Quote from: Norrin Radd on June 14, 2007, 08:34AM
Awesome!
I definately want to use that one! I even like it better than the first one.

Quote from: Cates on June 14, 2007, 08:53AM
Mingy, the second one is awesome. Well, both are great, but I like the look of the second one better.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on June 14, 2007, 06:25PM
That is sweet dude!

Thanks guys! I like Carnage's loading screen more than Toxin's, too! :carnage:

Quote from: rainy_de_lunche on June 14, 2007, 08:42AM
Dude thats awesome...can we expect a full mod anytime soon?

Thank you. ^^ Hehe... I just need to finish making the HUDs and fixing up one skin. I promise Toxin/Carnage 1.2 will be released Saturday night (west coast) the latest, ok? :)

Yeah baby!!!! I want to eat some brains! :venom:

You guys just can't imagine how much time I spent in painting and matching up that venom-spider symbol!!! @_@
He's 90% done; I still need to add some shadows here and there. He's a bit bulkier than normal humans in the game, but I think scaling in herostat should help increasing in his bulk a bit. :)

I can't do too much in fixing the disc on the chest. It's flat and elevated from the chest. That's why you see a weird shadow in the earlier version.
His teeth are still not that good, but I think he looks great................... from far that is!!! :P

I was thinking of fully giving up this reskin... Since many of you actually want it, I pick it up again. :)

EDIT: Weeeeeee.... now he has shadows on this abs!! Sexy, eh?

Ultimate Venom:

Your skinning work is outstandingly impressive, mingy. Your skills are beyond reproach.

Rhino - Pink Armor

http://www.box.net/shared/ysunl0njyg

He's all ready for NFL!!! :laugh:
Pay attention to the the back, left arm-pit region: the skin doesn't want to fold in. I have no idea why and I can't really fix it. @_@

EDIT: I tried to use the ivory color in the reference art, but I think grey looks "better"... :runaway:

WHAT IF...... Kl'rt the Super-Skrull invented the "Goblin Formula" and became a herald of Galactus in Earth 123456?????

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Green Goblin:

http://www.box.net/shared/szszcajggd

Due to the constrain in skin selection, I can't do too much about the hood and the shoulder pads. So, he's a mixture of Classic Green Goblin and the one in the reference art below. I didn't give him a belt because I think only Hobgoblin looks cool with it! (Yep, I am still working on Hobby! :hyper:)

Uncanny! Of course, skrulls, and I was looking in elves!
Sweet Gobby, is that a picture of Thunderbolt Norman (guessing from Frontline or Spidey, since he still doesn't show dressed up in the series).