Menu

The Marvel Mods Solo Tournament

Started by Cates, August 04, 2010, 06:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: tymaca321 on August 07, 2010, 12:10PM
Hope summers? Isnt that just a skin

Yes and no. It's kind of a pseudo-mod if you will. Basically it's Vision, with the Hope skin and hud, and all the names of the powers are changed ie. instead of visions beam (whatever it's called) is now called Cyclops Optic Blast and Vision's density power is now called "Skin of Collossus." It's about as far as modding as I get. I mean seriously, I tried figuring out a hex editor at 8pm and at 8:03pm my head exploded. All the menu items, inluding the hero stat and menu entry all say Hope Summers. That sort of thing. I talked to Cates and said that could count as a different character.

Although...now that we know what Hope actually does, I think I'll put in a request for a Hope mod in the request forum....

Anyway, "Hope" that clears up the confusion. (okay...bad joke)

Speaking of which

Hope Summers    lv30     Helicarrier Barracks

Quote from: fox456 on August 07, 2010, 06:08PM
LOL, glad you came back so soon!

Me too! Thanks! Priorities right?

Maybe im gonna do that to XD, there are a lot of requests for a Hope mod indeed

Iceman is now off to Atlantis! :D
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

oh oh, let him freeze all the water XD

August 08, 2010, 11:35AM #80 Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 02:02PM by whiteking
Ok, I've kicked Ms. Grey's ass last night (loved the catfight! ^^) and I'm currently on Murderworld, ready for the Pinball :)
Emma Frost, level 34.

So far here's the updated list, players report if something is wrong on this list.

PLAYER      CHARACTER      LEVEL      CURRENT AREA
------      ----------      -----      -------------
Whiteking      Emma Frost      34      Murderworld
edwardfools    Cable           30      Helicarrier Start
Fox456         Human Torch     30      Helicarrier Start
LegionODoom    Angel           32      Atlantis
Dihan     Iceman     32      Atlantis
mccordlarsen Hope Summers    30      Helicarrier Barracks
Jeanfan321     Jean Grey       30      Helicarrier

FALLEN HEROES
PLAYER      CHARACTER      LEVEL      MANNER OF DEATH
------      -------------      -----      ----------------
Fox456      Human Torch      30      Killed following the fight with Radioactive Man/W. Soldier
Cates       Mr. Fantastic    30      Killed by health regenerating Doombot on helicarrier.
Monitor     Vision           30      Bullseye
Dihan       Iceman           30      Bullseye
Gevth       Dr. Doom         30      Bullseye
Gevth       Magneto          30      Dead Dum Dum Dugan
Cates    Hulk        31    Killed by Krang and Byrrah
Cates Dr. Strange    31    Dead Dum Dum Dugan
Fox456      Human Torch      32      Killed by Krang and Byrrah
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

@ whiteking:
Thanks for updating everyone's progress.  It lets us know who is using what character.  By the way, you can add this entry for the farthest I got with Human Torch:

Fox, Human Torch, Level 32, Defeated by Byrrah and Krang.

I'm not sure how you want to organize that chart, but I will have to start over completely (so that first entry of mine is not correct).

Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Ok, updated the list, check if the information it's correct now.
Oh by the way I added the players who "offcially" joined the tournament, the other ones were on the "maybe" stage, if I forgot someone please report it here :)
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Angel is now lvl 32 and in Atlantis. Already did the optional mission (getting that seaweed for ol' Fish Face), knocked out the inhibitors and about to chase down Attuma and Tiger Shark.

OMG! Lol, my bad, I'm going to fix it right now :)
Phoenix Endsong #5

Update: I made it to atlantis at level 32. I'm cable btw.

Got up to Krang and Byrrah with Doom, but the game glitched on me and didn't let me use Doom's Shield that means I got pwnd.
Afterwards, I took Hawkeye for a ride. If anybody wants to use Hawkeye, make sure to use your Xtreme against bosses, standing right next to them. And also, if that boss is Krang and Byrrah, make sure your Xtreme hits Krang. If he's a little above the ground, it won't kill him. And he'll pwn you. Again.
I'm sorry for not sticking with only one character, but when I get killed I get frustrated and want to try someone different.

Hope is down. defeated by Fin Fang Foom! (Really just accidentally phased myself through the floor, but I'm having a hard time admiting that to myself. she was killed by Foom!)

Quote from: mccordlarsen on August 08, 2010, 05:57PM
defeated by Fin Fang Foom! (Really just accidentally phased myself through the floor...

That happened to me once when I used Vision.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927