Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: SuperNatural-Witch on January 11, 2013, 04:18PM
Hey guys I got a chance to play the beta version due to that agreement however I can't really talk about the game or I'll get sue proably But so far 10/10

I'm not as excited to play as I was before,
in fact im not playin anything actually
but like u said 10/10? seriously?
i think this game can surprise me yet

a question that I was discussing with a friend months ago, will this game really run in browser?

Quote from: Dihan on January 10, 2013, 12:41PM
It's more like they have no confidence in their product's lifespan so they want to get a lot of money quickly before people realise how much of a waste it is or that the game is going to fail quickly. It's similar to the idea behind lifetime subscriptions that some games (like Champion's Online) have done in the past.

I think that really depends on the player. I got lifetime with Champions and haven't been disappointed one bit. I've had it for over a year now.  Even though I didn't pay for it, but still happy. However, I have a huge circle of online friends on there and we do a lot of Roleplay to keep the game fun, which it really does. So IF by chance people can do something similar with Marvel Heroes and Roleplay as their favorite character(s), then it might be worth the money to them. But, then again, I could be wrong, heck I don't know lol. Just speaking from my own experience.

Yes, this game runs only on browsers, which I find dissapointing, because it limits graphics alot, I personally believe that Gazillion only knows how to make browser games, correct me if I'm wrong, but so far, all the games they realesed were browser only
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Well, I got a big surprise -- I got an invitation to join the closed beta testing.  I've been playing today and would caution you to wait until you see if the game runs on your computer before you buy any of the heroes.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Luuucckky! How would you rate it? Is it dissapointing or really good?

Congrats Fox! I am glad you got in :)

I want to know what you would rate it aswell?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

January 13, 2013, 02:06PM #306 Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 05:29PM by Me
Congrats Fox and everyone else !

On a side note in this video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DagGrxgE5Ny0&sa=U&ei=jx7zUNauIOrrigLPmYHAAQ&ved=0CDgQuAIwAA&usg=AFQjCNHCMxKXUh2PTiGRx4ZRAOtEbHAnrg

Fast Forward to 0:32 you'll see Beast
Then fast forward to 1:11 you'll see Psylocke, then someone in white (I think Emma in regular clothes), then someone in red at the top. Who? I don't know, I can only see the feet.

Ohhhh I'm excited :D

I don't know if someone has already mentioned it here. So sorry if this is old news >.<

I hope they are playable characters, but they are in the X-Mansion so they are probably NPC's, but since Cyclops was there and is also a playable character, along with Emma, I wouldn't doubt it.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Well, it was really cool at the beginning and I was surprised at the good choices of characters I had to get to play as (probably because it's just testing).  Anyway, like Super-Natural Witch said earlier, we're not supposed to diviulge details.  I do wish I could give you a periodic report!

But, I will say that the first NPC character that I saw was a HUGE surprise.  I couldn't believe it!  And for those who know me, it suffices to say that it was someone "very near and dear to my heart!"  LOL

Oh, I almost forgot to rate it.  Well, this rating could change, but currently I would say a 7/10.  (Dang, I wish I could explain!)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

January 13, 2013, 10:02PM #309 Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 03:35PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: fox456 on January 13, 2013, 08:54PM
Well, it was really cool at the beginning and I was surprised at the good choices of characters I had to get to play as (probably because it's just testing).  Anyway, like Super-Natural Witch said earlier, we're not supposed to diviulge details.  I do wish I could give you a periodic report!

But, I will say that the first NPC character that I saw was a HUGE surprise.  I couldn't believe it!  And for those who know me, it suffices to say that it was someone "very near and dear to my heart!"  LOL

Oh, I almost forgot to rate it.  Well, this rating could change, but currently I would say a 7/10.  (Dang, I wish I could explain!)

Well that sounds exciting, you make me want to know more haha. This whole thing with not being able to tell people about the game just sucks.

Stuff like this just makes people want to know even more :D Have fun with it and tell us everything as soon as you can :D

Well I applied for closed beta today. Maybe I'll get picked! I have experience with closed betas anyway so I put that on the survey.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

January 14, 2013, 10:31AM #312 Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 10:38AM by Polygone
I think I have a faint idea fox... xD

Haha, have fun playing :D

EDIT : Doh, I forgot to take the survey, no wonder I never got picked.. xD, hopefully this improves my chances xD good luck to both of us Dihan haha

If I get into closed beta and if I like it then I may buy the Uncanny X-Men premium pack for £39.99.

Good luck!
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I had to check again, I knew I filled it out but I wasn't to sure if I sent the survey in or if I was maybe not logged in but on my account it says account creation complete not yet selected. So I am assuming I did it right haha.

Hopefully the game just comes out to everybody soon and we wont have to worry about the beta.