Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah the Wind visual effects are very...plain. I mean, the Unreal Engine 3 has great visual capabilities.
But anyway, I don't even use Storm's wind abilities, they feel underpowered. I stick with lightning and ice.

September 08, 2013, 05:55AM #526 Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:59AM by mj fan
I'm agree :) Mostly the second power for tornado xDD the effects are even smaller than the first one --" foes are just "jumping" and it's kinda annoying to use :P I feel like they wanted to make thor look like a god but not her.. cause she's free xP
But anyway the ligntning column is fun as hell Love the effect :) and I agree with the Ice effects too :)

Oh and by surfing on the web i've found this pic of Emma xDDD Hmm maybe i'll keep that for my signature profile xDDD Holy Chocolate egg! Jean is not going to be happy with that :P

Quote from: mj fan on September 08, 2013, 05:55AM
I'm agree :) Mostly the second power for tornado xDD the effects are even smaller than the first one --" foes are just "jumping" and it's kinda annoying to use :P I feel like they wanted to make thor look like a god but not her.. cause she's free xP
But anyway the ligntning column is fun as hell Love the effect :) and I agree with the Ice effects too :)

Oh and by surfing on the web i've found this pic of Emma xDDD Hmm maybe i'll keep that for my signature profile xDDD Holy Chocolate egg! I'm a jean grey fan ;P
Oh my god....HOW DID I NOT FIND THAT ONE! That pic would make an awesome signature. xD
Don't worry, I'm not gonna steal it from you ;) or liberate it. lol xD
It would be kinda hard to edit it because of the Top Class thing, cuz that's where I usually put the "White Queen" signature thing logo.

September 08, 2013, 06:04AM #528 Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 06:07AM by mj fan
Ow but you're Emma frost lol ! :D So No if you wanna take this pic' just feel free haha :D  That's okay you know ^^

Quote from: mj fan on September 08, 2013, 06:04AM
Ow but you're Emma frost lol ! :D So No if you wanna take this pic' just feel free haha :D  That's okay ^^
Nah, I put a medium amount of work into my current Avatar and Signature pic, I don't wanna change it so soon.

September 10, 2013, 11:28AM #530 Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 03:53PM by White Queen
Finished the story with my new account as Storm. She's lvl 25 now.
And I have 350 Splinters.

Wow, that's impressive, White Queen!  I still don't understand their formula for distributing splinters.  I played the entire storyline, every mission, and only got 90 splinters and was level 31.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

September 11, 2013, 02:25AM #532 Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 01:51PM by White Queen
Quote from: fox456 on September 10, 2013, 07:26PM
Wow, that's impressive, White Queen!  I still don't understand their formula for distributing splinters.  I played the entire storyline, every mission, and only got 90 splinters and was level 31.
The Reward boxes earned after Completing the Prologue ( given by Maria Hill ) and the one given by Nick Fury after you Defeat Dr. Doom for the first time.
The Boxes are one time reward, they give you 100 Splinters each.
So from the two boxes I got 200 Splinters and I collected the rest 162 from mobs in three days ish.
So that totals to 362 the current amount I have.
Also I suggest doing the story in a higher difficulty, so you can complete it and get Splinters from mobs at the same time, because I feel it's easier and more motivational than terminals.
Though you could also try the Purple Manhattan Terminal.

Edit: I bought Miss Frost for 400 Splinters.

Quote from: White Queen on September 11, 2013, 02:25AM
Edit: I bought Miss Frost for 400 Splinters.

Great!  I'm glad you were able to get her already!!!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I tried her out the other day. Emma's pretty epic. She's my fav so far. And she looks the best out of all the gals, in my opinion.

Quote from: Scabbia on September 11, 2013, 04:43PM
I tried her out the other day. Emma's pretty epic. She's my fav so far. And she looks the best out of all the gals, in my opinion.
Yeah, Emma's pretty versatile. She can fullfill alot of roles and can solo with little effort thanks to her high survivability via diamond form and minions.
I do hope they had her Marvel NOW! and Phoenix Five Outfits. :)

Quote from: fox456 on September 10, 2013, 07:26PM

Every 8 minutes or so you get a splinter. Having items that raise special item find gives you a chance of getting them outside the timer. At times you'll also get the rare explosion of ten shards from something, also influenced by special item find.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Well, now I'll be saving Splinters for Jean. :)
Already have 51.....349 to go.....sigh.

Quote from: White Queen on September 12, 2013, 10:36AM
Well, now I'll be saving Splinters for Jean. :)
Already have 51.....349 to go.....sigh.

lol Jean's the first character I got, I bought her as soon as the game was released. I've gotten her to lvl 15 but I can never stick with one power cause their all pretty descent.

Quote from: Scabbia on September 12, 2013, 11:43AM
lol Jean's the first character I got, I bought her as soon as the game was released. I've gotten her to lvl 15 but I can never stick with one power cause their all pretty descent.
Yeah, I've tried Jean on the Test Center. She has pretty nice powers, though almost all of her offensive ones are AoEs.