Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well it is not exactly the Movie skin but i liked the gloves it was better in game ( by the way ask me if you want without ;) or the exact movie skin )and her hair are a bit longer than the movie ..so It is "Movie inspired"

Maybe ill make the real movie Emma skin and her diamond form after ^^

That's such an amazing Emma skin, possibly the best one I've seen! Well done! D'you think you'll make more Emma skins? I'd love to see your take on one of her Astonishing ones :P

Aha Thanks ^^ Now I am planing to make her diamond form It will be shining I hope ;) after that i don't know but be sure i'll make other Emma skins

I agree I love the Emma skin it looks awesome!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: mj fan on July 25, 2012, 12:50PM

Preview of the upcoming Emma Frost skin. Originally it was supposed to be one of the few costumes she wears in Xmen first class movie but I changed a few things like the gloves and of course long hair ..

Very lovely!!!
Thanks for sharing!

^^  Thank you iammingy A lot  :bowdown1:
Also Now I was thinking about the diamond form from the First Class Movie I don't know why but it feels like it will be ugh :nervous: Of course the result will not be really like in the movie because..well diamond has reflects but i'll try to make it shine   Wish me good luck XD

:emmafrost:   Emma Frost so hot!! diamnond form plzz ::)

I AM A SNAKE WITH COLD SKIN, NO EMOTIONS,
THAT SLITHERS AROUND SEARCHING FOR PREY WITH ITS TONGUE,
SWALLOWING DOWN THOSE THAT LOOK TASTY.

aha THx ^^ :) By the way i tried but you know the first class form is a way different than Emma in the comics it is darker and it looks cool because it reflects things so colors change I can't while in the movie xmen origins
it is composed of many diamonds so i am a little confused AND because i realised she is a little transparent so when i do the textures it looks a little bit like iron not diamond So i think i'm going to keep the clothes and make an other texture for diamond Maybe little diamonds like in the picture or a shiny  skin...but i think the result will be better

I kept the clothes because i thought it was better inGame About the real appearence in the First class movie I'll still think how to make it Cause the model don't allow me to make the textures and as i said in the prevous post it is a little too much Iron :/

Quote from: mj fan on July 28, 2012, 07:08AM

I kept the clothes because i thought it was better inGame About the real appearence in the First class movie I'll still think how to make it Cause the model don't allow me to make the textures and as i said in the prevous post it is a little too much Iron :/

Great job! :thumbsup: Her diamond skin is shiny! :naughty:
In my opinion, she looks like a diamond, not like an iron :)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Thank you ^^  It was so hard It took me so loong to make and I'm glad to see you like it :bowdown1: