Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: mj fan on September 09, 2012, 06:39AM
Drax? ok add him to my to do list As It seems it is your fav' character  ;)

That's really nice of you !! :D And you're right, Drax is one of my favorite Marvel characters :)

September 09, 2012, 07:43AM #211 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 08:01AM by mj fan
QuoteThat's really nice of you !! And you're right, Drax is one of my favorite Marvel characters

No problem ^^ doing it now

Note for the future:
Usually I don't take requests or at least 1 by 1 So if you have any requests put them here http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,904.975.html
I'll see what i can do  for you alex but as I said studies are taking me a lot of time
Though I wanted to make a version of Re6 in the future so maybe the character is close to yours
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9Cvq3_USTA  go 3.50

Can u pls remove ur skin and pic of Chris? my keyboard is all wet from drooling xDDDDD Awesome skins very nice : D especially Black Cat keep up the good work ; )

QuoteCan u pls remove ur skin and pic of Chris? my keyboard is all wet from drooling xDDDDD Awesome skins very nice : D especially Black Cat keep up the good work ; )
Ahaha loool Made my day XD THx P.Frost keep up the comments ;)

XD XD

@ about Drax I had a problem..I tried the luke cage model Everything was perfect But..forgot the glasses :/
Now I'm thinking of Radioactive man but the problem is the boots// does it really matters?

Can you try to do the skin from this design ? Maybe with the Blade model ?

September 09, 2012, 09:15AM #217 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 09:21AM by mj fan
I tried on luke cage and blade already but they have glasses so it is ugly That's why I were thinking of Radioactive Man
Quoteabout Drax I had a problem..I tried the luke cage model Everything was perfect But..forgot the glasses :/
Now I'm thinking of Radioactive man but the problem is the boots// does it really matters?

September 09, 2012, 10:10AM #218 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 10:13AM by Drax207
Radioactive Man is too big I think, and his boots aswell ...

Are glasses that boring ? No way to get over it ? :( They are kinda "inlaid" in the blade's model aren't they ? I'm not sure to be clear x)

EDIT : what about Daredevil, or bald Ultimate Fury ? :D

September 09, 2012, 10:56AM #219 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 10:58AM by mj fan
Oh yes you are But I think find a model for him is really hard
QuoteEDIT : what about Daredevil, or bald Ultimate Fury ?
Well..these models don't allow me a lot of things either I am a little puzzled now..Daredevil has horns and stick and bald fury has a blindfold and pockets on the chest  :ugh:

Iceberg, maybe ? Or Spidey ?

Although Drax is a little bit taller I guess it should fit, what do you think ? ^^

Thx Deedo :)
I noticed Spidey could be cool :D Nice! I'll try to make it when I'll have time now..studies :/ But at least a model could suit him Nice idea Drax ^^

Good idee Deedoo Zealot is perfect !!

Alright mj fan no problem ! :D How many time does it take basically to create a skin when you already have a model ? :)

September 09, 2012, 11:11AM #224 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 11:13AM by mj fan
Don't know depens on the details But for most of them It took me..almost a day Yeah..I'm very long to skin ^^ The longest were storm and Chris especially because of the heads. For Amazing black Cat Just 2 hours she was nice to make :D and the less time i spent was classic Black Cat 1 hour