The "what's it like being you?" topic

Started by Nowhere Man, May 22, 2009, 03:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 19, 2010, 10:37AM #135 Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 06:08PM by midnightphoenix123
Updated 6/5/12

Name: Zach
Birthday: May 2nd
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Nationality: USA
Marital Status: Single
Sexuality: Gay
Profession (if you're too young, what do you want to do?): I'm not sure any more
Languages you speak: English, some German
Religion: None
Pets: 1 Dog named Roxy, 1 Cat named Nala
Main Interests: Drawing and Writting
Favourite Movies: X-Men 2, White Chicks, What Happens in Vegas, Resident Evil Extinction and Afterlife, X-Men First Class, Avatar
Favourite Books: Hunger Games, City of Ember
Favourite Bands: Lady Gaga, Kesha, Cobra Starship, Erasure, 3OH3
Favourite TV Shows: X-Men 1992, X-Men Evoultion, CSI, Criminal Minds, Survivor, Big Brother, Wolverine and the X-Men, Family Guy, Simpsons
Goals in life: Have kids and Get married
Whatever: I am a very good drawer, not the best in school

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 21, 2010, 12:14PM
I still don't understand why in America gay people can't get married.I mean whats the problem if gay people get married who is it hurting?I guess they can't cause usually a preacher is is the one who gets them married and gay ness is not in the bible and you'll go to hell for it.But obviously they don't care so why does it matter?Im a christian and im not bi or gay but i believe gays should have rights.After all there still humans right they have feelings

You are so right!! I dont undertsand why people cant just be happy, and like you said even if the Bible says you go to Hell, they dont care. I think they deserve to be happy no matter what, and something needs to change so they can be happy!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 19, 2010, 10:43AM
You are so right!! I dont undertsand why people cant just be happy, and like you said even if the Bible says you go to Hell, they dont care. I think they deserve to be happy no matter what, and something needs to change so they can be happy!
the bible is a major ethical fallacy itself. i mean, despite the ten commandments and whatever, it still promotes sexism and slavery and death by stoning as a legitimate form of justice and such nasty things XP

not to be rude, but I think there are many many things wrong with the Bible, but thats just me :/

well, it wasn't Jesus or God who wrote the bible, people did. People are flawed and narrow minded, specially people from 2000 years ago. plus, there's always the way you interpret what's written as well. people who defended racial segregation, slavery, were against women voting and so on always used quotes from the bible to back their points of view. There's even a quote in the bible that states that a woman that doesn't scream loud enough to be heard by someone while being raped should be stoned to death.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Stay on topic people. This is to give a little description of yourself, not discuss politics or the bible.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Name: Nazirah
Birthday: November 25
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Nationality:  Malaysian
Marital Status: Single (waiting for the right one) :)
Dream Profession: I wish to apply as a ghost scaring kids in carnivals or a cryptozoologist
Languages you speak: Malay, English & little Japanese
Religion: Muslim
Pets: none at the moment. I used to have a hamster once named Squink but it turned evil & disappeared from my life forever. I never have guessed Squink was an avid follower of Magneto, nor it has teleporting ability like Nightcrawler.
Main Interests: dark photography,cats,clinical psychology, eerie atmospheres & places, classical, electronic & metal music,game modding,anime drawing,web designing,lucid dreaming,androgynous looks,heterochromia, sad & depressing movies & quotes,grrrl
movement, yaoi(gay slash) treats<3
Favourite Movies: Black Swan, Toy Story 3, Tron, How to Train Your Dragon, the Dark Knight, Big Trouble in Little China, He-Man & Masters of Universe, Back to the Future II, Ghostbusters,Beowulf(so much reminds me of Thor, dunno why), Bangkok Love Story(saddest gay movie ever ;_;),Coraline, The Condemned, Bedtime Stories
Favourite Books:  Harry Potter,classic mangas & X-Men comics
Favourite Bands:  Die Sektor, Fuel, Egypt Central,Dir En Grey,Gazette, Breaking Benjamin,Nox Arcana, Daft Punk, BellaMorte,Otep,Porcelain & the Tramps,Megan Mcauley, Sarah Mclachlan, Plumb, Birthday Massacre,Le Tigre, The Cranberries, Three Days Grace, Skillet, Awie, Tha Realest
Favourite TV Shows: X-men 90s, Captain Planet, BBC Merlin
Goals in life: To achieve something meaningful in my life, constantly challenging myself to improve
Whatever: I can be from the saddest person in the world to the happiest Chocolate egg on the planet.:P

Name: Toan
B-day: November 14
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Nationality: Vietnamese - Ukrainian
Marital status: single (not obvious?)
Profession: student
Languages: Vietnamese, Russian, Ukrainian, of course English
Religion: Buddhism
Pets: none (too bad)
Main interest: what most teenagers like (movies, a bit of music, comics, games...)
Favorite movies: Marvel first, others are Star Wars, Matrix, Lord of the Rings, Mr Bean, Spy kids and dozens of others
Favorite books: i don't read much, only Harry Potter
Favorite band: none
Favorite TV shows: mostly are russian and ukrainian shows, also most of Marvel TV shows (WatXM, FFWGH, Spectacular spider-man, Avengers EMH)
Goals in life: get the best grades i can and finish the university, have a good job, marry, have children and live a happy life
What else? I LOVE MARVEL!!!

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Name:Andre(Andrew in portuguese)
Girfriend:Ana(idk how is it in english)
Brother:Diogo(Diego in portuguese)
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Name: Lewis
Birthday: September 16th
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Nationality: UK
Profession (if you're too young, what do you want to do?): Not sure, something in psychology maybe?
Languages you speak: English
Religion: Jedi
Pets: Siamese Cat, Leopard Gecko
Main Interests: Xbox, Computer, Hanging out with friends, Girls ;)
Favourite Movies: Austin Powers, Taken, Book of Eli, Star Wars, Inception, Lion King, Shutter Island, Space Jam
Favourite Books: The Hobbit, The Northern Lights
Favourite Bands: Linkin Park (older stuff Meteora and Hybrid Theory) Michael Jackson, Ne-Yo, loads of different music
Favourite TV Shows: Two and Half Men, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, South Park, Simpsons, Crime shows (like Silent Witness, Waking the Dead etc)
Goals in life: At the moment, pass my exams haha
Whatever: Not really
Seems so sick to the hypocrite norm, running their boring drill. But we are an elite race of our own, the stoners, junkies and freaks

May 22, 2011, 09:57AM #145 Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 06:19PM by MarvelFan12345
Name: Salman
Birthday: March 25
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Nationality: USA, Pakistan
Profession: Have no idea lol
Languages you speak: English. Can understand much of Urdu and Hindu
Pets: A goldfish who lives in another country lol.
Main Interests: Drawing, Reading, Watching Movies, Playing Games
Favourite Movies: X-Men Trilogy, FF 1 and 2, Harry Potter Series, Bollywood/Indian Movies, Caroline, Little Mermaid, Swan Princess, Disney Movies
Favourite Books: Harry Potter Series, Percy Jackson Series, Gregor the Overlander Series, Narnia Series, Prophecy of the Sisters, The Legacy Quest Series
Favourite Bands: None really
Favourite TV Shows: X-Men TAS, Criminal Minds, Friends, Charmed, Wolverine and the X-Men
Goals in life: Pick a job that I love to do and that helps other people!
Whatever: Love X-Men and Jean Grey! Hope to become something that I love to do.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on May 22, 2011, 09:57AM
Name: Salman
Birthday: March 25
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Nationality: USA, Pakistan
Profession: Have no idea lol
Languages you speak: English. Can understand much of Urdu and Hindu
Pets: A goldfish who lives in another country lol.
Main Interests: Drawing, Reading, Watching Movies, Playing Games
Favourite Movies: X-Men Trilogy, FF 1 and 2, Harry Potter Series, Bollywood/Indian Movies, Caroline, Little Mermaid, Swan Princess, Disney Movies
Favourite Books: Harry Potter Series, Percy Jackson Series, Gregor the Overlander Series, Narnia Series, Prophecy of the Sisters, The Legacy Quest Series
Favourite Bands: None really
Favourite TV Shows: X-Men TAS, Criminal Minds, Friends, Charmed, Wolverine and the X-Men
Goals in life:
Whatever: Love X-Men and Jean Grey! Hope to become something that I love to do.

Sorry to get off topic, but you like Criminal Minds to! Ahh I love that show!

May 22, 2011, 06:22PM #147 Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 06:24PM by MarvelFan12345
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on May 22, 2011, 05:53PM
Sorry to get off topic, but you like Criminal Minds to! Ahh I love that show!
Yeah too bad its basically ending with most of the cast leaving now. BTW you may not like reading but I would recommend checking out the Legacy Quest. Its an X-Men trilogy based on the Legacy Virus during the late 90s. Jean is one of the major characters, at least for the first one. Haven't read the other two yet. She has a lot of spotlight in the first book so I'd imagine she also gets it during the other two. :)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on May 22, 2011, 06:22PM
Yeah too bad its basically ending with most of the cast leaving now. BTW you may not like reading but I would recommend checking out the Legacy Quest. Its an X-Men trilogy based on the Legacy Virus during the late 90s. Jean is one of the major characters, at least for the first one. Haven't read the other two yet. She has a lot of spotlight in the first book so I'd imagine she also gets it during the other two. :)

Thanks! Will have to check it out! But Im happy that JJ is coming back to Criminal Minds, I like her!

Name: Corigan
Birthday: October 7
Zodiac Sign: dont care
Nationality: USA, German, British
Profession: Dont have one
Languages you speak: English.And speck a little german.
Religion: dont have one
Pets: 3 cats,3dogs and i have 2 fish.
Main Interests: Drawing and Playing Games
Favourite Movies: X-Men Trilogy,
Favourite Book: None i dont realy read.
Favourite Bands: BFMV,Skinny puppy, and 3 doors down.
Favourite TV Shows: X-Men TAS, Criminal Minds,   Wolverine and the X-Men
Goals in life: to be come some what rich so i can gorge my family with riches
Whatever: hang out with my cusin and friends, and talking to people and friends again :moonk: