The Outsider's Crypt (contains 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Continuing to update my mods, the following have been updated.

Agent Carter:
Added some effects and adjusted powerstyle & entities files.

M. Bison:
Added music script, adjusted sounds and powerstyle files.

Monica Rambeau:
Added more skins & HUDs. Herostat has changed. (She still has Storm's voice for now. Hoping to change that soon enough.)

Sharon Rogers:
Added "Poseidon Armor" skin & HUD, adjusted damage output. Herostat has changed.

VICTORIOUS

Here is my mod of Zora Vukovic, the Herald of :doom: Doom known as Victorious. Another Future Fight exclusive character is no longer exclusive to that game, I've designed her to flourish in combat in a different way than the usual order of things. Check her out, and see what I mean.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Ability of Flight.
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, icons, loading screen, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #234 (shares with Boom-Boom & Santa Claus - will clash in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Energy Blitz: Launches a 3-hit combo attack with her control rod imbued with cosmic energy. Can also be used as a combo extender. Also improves grab smash.
2. Doomed Attack: Launches a 2-hit damaging combo attack that pops up and knocks back an enemy. Can also be used as a combo extender.
3. Latverian Brutality: Leaps in the air and slams her control rod into the ground, creating a shockwave of cosmic energy that launches enemies upward.
4. Laser Liberator: Uses her control rod to fire four lethal beams of cosmic energy in succession.
5. (Boost) Herald's Might: Powers her fists with cosmic energy, increasing her chance of critical damage while also increasing her momentum.
6. (Boost) Cosmic Greatness: Uses her portion of the Power Cosmic to grant herself and her allies increased power damage for a time.
7. (Xtreme) Path To Victory: Fires four enlarged deadly beams of cosmic energy at enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, cape, HUD, icons, loading screen, effects, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Waggens7up - Skin
UltraMegaMagnus - Staff bolton
Agent Bachello - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?grf8bzliyutdvjx

Cool :) Always thought she was a cool character
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

December 05, 2023, 04:49AM #2583 Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 11:18PM by Outsider

I was young and didn't learn about the legacy of the late, great "King of Comics," Jack Kirby until later on in my life, long after he had passed away. Since then, it was he who invigorated my passion for creating and writing superhero characters. I had gained a respect for him not only as a war veteran, but as the world's most influential comic book artist. It became a mission of mine to one day create a mod of him as my personal tribute to share with you all.

That said, I present to you all my character mod of fellow New Yorker, Jack Kirby. I thought it to be fitting on the 17th anniversary of Marvel Mods, that we celebrate the life and legacy that is the legendary King of Comics. May his artistic and creative soul rest in peace.

IN MEMORIAM
JACOB "JACK KIRBY" KURTZBURG
1917 - 1994

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Hero Redraw (can revive himself & fallen heroes), & Leadership.
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, 2 loading screens, icons, 3 mannequins, and sound/voice file using his own voice from various interviews.
-Uses assigned number #200 (Shares with The Sentry and Shinnok. Mannequin and loading screens will clash.)

MOVESET:
1. Doom Blast: Explosive shot that emanates from his hands and explodes on contact.
2. Flame Thrower: Launches a continuous stream of fire towards enemies.
3. Panther Cyclone: Spins around with vibranium daggers outward, damaging enemies with a chance of bleeding.
4. Cosmic Rage: Creates arcs of cosmic energy to enemies, dealing initial damage and chaining to up to 4 more enemies.
5. Omega Beams: Fires devastating bio-electric beams from his eyes that cause knockback and a small chance of instant kill.
6. World Shattering Punch: Grows into a giant briefly and punches the ground with authority, causing galactic knockback.
7. (Boost) Quick Speed: Gains blazing fast mutant speed and higher critical chance for a time.
8. (Boost) Scarlet Healing: Uses probability-altering mutant hex power to give himself and his allies regenerative healing.
9. (Boost) Magnetic Forcefield: Creates an invincible shield of magnetic energy around him, deflecting projectiles and beams.
10. (Xtreme) American Shield: Creates an iconic shield and throws it in a giant arc, striking all enemies in the area. Greatly increases the damage done by all other Xtreme attacks.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skin texture change, loading screens, icons, sounds, some effects, hex-editing, earthquake script, etc.
JZS Skins - Kitbash skin
ProfEscanor - Mannequins
Jack Kirby - Being an inspiration to comics fans everywhere, and for his legendary artwork.

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?0ks8e2ey9c9r3py

Everyone, the following boosters have become full mods: Jill Valentine, :beast: Beast, and :dazzler: Dazzler. For Jill, her grab smash has been fixed as well.

Also, Dormammu has had his skin numbers changed, as previously they clashed with Jill Valentine. Dormammu now uses 9115-9120, so as a result, his herostat has changed as well. Please go into your game's "packages/generated/characters" folder and delete the following:

dorm_9105.pkgb
dorm_9105_nc.pkgb
dorm_9106.pkgb
dorm_9106_nc.pkgb
dorm_9107.pkgb
dorm_9107_nc.pkgb
dorm_9108.pkgb
dorm_9108_nc.pkgb
dorm_9109.pkgb
dorm_9109_nc.pkgb
dorm_9110.pkgb
dorm_9110_nc.pkgb

The following mods have been updated:

Ghostbusters:
Now each have mannequins.

Sharon Rogers:
Fixed blocking issue.

Spider-Girls Collection:
(May Parker & Anya Corazon) Added new skins & HUDs, Their herostats have changed.; (Spider-Gwen) Added newer animations. NOTE: Spider-Gwen's new popup attack animation tends to go through walls if near them. However, you won't die as she comes back to the playable field.

LUCIA VON BARDAS

Here comes another loyalist of :doom: Doctor Doom -- the Latverian professor turned horrid-faced cyborg named Lucia von Bardas. Not gonna write a whole lot on this one, you all know her from MUA2. Enjoy.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Ability of Flight.
-2 hex-edited skins, 2 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #241 (Shares with Falcon and Jin Seipatsu. Mannequins will clash.)

MOVESET:
1. Lower The Boom: Tosses a few miniature grenades in front of her to blast enemies away. Also improves grab smash.
2. Flashbang Blast: Throws down a miniature flash grenade that stuns enemies for a short time.
3. Splinter Bomb: Throws a dangerous Doomtech bomb that will explode. Victims hit will then trigger a second explosion from within.
4. Satellite Sensor: Throws a homing sensor. If it connects to an enemy, sends a signal to a satellite system that will lock on to that enemy and blast them.
5. (Boost) Toxic Personality: Emits an aura of radiation. Her melee attacks will poison enemies, draining their health.
6. (Boost) Doomtech Shield: Activates a shield from Dr. Doom's technology that will protect her, absorbing a certain amount of damage.
7. (Xtreme) Eradicator: Fires Doomtech bolts that will bounce off walls and attack enemies for several seconds.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screen, bomb texture, NPC effects, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
jayglass - Skins
ProfEscanor - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?fux6kd2ie54so9z

December 30, 2023, 09:33PM #2587 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 09:56AM by Outsider
FROST

Introducing my newest Mortal Kombat mod in quite some time -- the deadly assassin formerly of the Lin Kuei simply called Frost. I can assure you while she does have cryogenic ice powers, she doesn't play like Iceman, Luna Snow, or her former Sifu, Sub-Zero. I'll spare you the big paragraph, feel free to check her out.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Abilities of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality) and Cold Immunity (100% immune to cold damage).
-5 hex-edited skins, 3 HUDs, icons, 2 loading screens, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #120 (clashes mannequins with Vapor, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Atlantean Armored).

MOVESET:
1. Ice Daggers: Throws several daggers made of pure ice at enemies. Can also be thrown in mid-air. Also strengthens ^Stage ^Fatality.
2. Ground Freeze: Releases a freeze beam from the ground that will encase enemies in ice for a time. Also improves grab smash.
3. Shiver Shredder: Creates spikes of ice on her hands, and spins herself, damaging nearby enemies with a chance of them bleeding.
4. Frozen Hazard: Creates a puddle of slippery ice for a time that causes enemies to trip and slow down their speed by half. May be overpowered against some bosses.
5. (Boost) Arctic Chill: Uses her mastery of cold by spawning multiple orbs of ice that will orbit her and freeze enemies that come into range.
6. (Boost) Cyber Lin Kuei: Uses a quick experimental procedure to automate nearby enemy DNA into cyborgs to assist her for a time.
7. (Fatality) Heart of Ice: Generates a radial blast of cryogenic energy to slow down enemies, then creates dangerous ice spikes to impale them.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Skin texture change (MKDA Alternate & MK3 Variant), icons, some effects, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
ProfEscanor - Skins (MKDA Primary, Cyber, Ninja Variant)
Andersonbrazil - MKDA Alternate skin
Aventureiromax - MK3 Female ninja skin base
UltraMegaMagnus - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?xeny2geg01qnrul

January 01, 2024, 02:22AM #2588 Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 03:02AM by Outsider
In my first action of the new year, Cammy has been updated. She's received some new animations, some new skins & HUDs including her costume from Street Fighter 6, a changed icon banner, and now uses a music script. Herostat has changed.

Stay tuned for more coming from the Crypt in 2024. Stay tuned, boys and girls. :king: (evil laugh)

NICO MINORU

Introducing my first mod of 2024, the young skilled witch and leader of the Runaways known as Nico Minoru. I think she's a very fun mod, but admittedly, the system made to get her to only use certain powers once (because of her Staff of One) was irritatingly difficult and may not be a complete success. So I offered both a comic accurate version and a no limit version. Check her out.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Ability of Flight.
-7 hex-edited skins, 7 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin, and sound/voice file using her voice from "Midnight Suns."
-Uses assigned number #143 (shares with Primal & Lex Luthor - will clash in loading screens and mannequin).

MOVESET:
1.Magic Bolts: Fires three bolts of magic at enemies in a spread. Can have the bolts lock onto a single enemy if fully charged.
2. Levitation: Uses basic magic to levitate enemies and objects.
3. Witchfire: Slams her Staff of One into the ground, releasing damaging beams of her own mystical energy at enemies.
4. Flaming Spiral: Spins herself while summoning mystical flame. Enemies hit will suffer fire damage and get launched. Use direction buttons to move.
5. Crack The Sky: Using her Staff of One, Nico releases five lethal, heat-seeking projectiles of mystical flame.
6. (Boost) Blood for Blood: Creates a magical spell around herself. She takes 50% less damage, and any damage is strangely reversed back at attackers multiplied.
7. (Boost) Mana Prism: Using the Staff of One, Nico conjures up a powerful spell that have the team regain energy at a very fast rate for a time. Can only be used once.
8. (Boost) Health Restore: Using her Staff of One, Nico creates a spell to restore a large portion of the team's health instantly. Can only be used once.
9. (Xtreme) Witchstorm: Using her Staff of One, Nico unleashes a powerful maelstrom of magic on enemies. Also greatly increase the damage done by all other Xtreme attacks. Can only be used once.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screen, effects, sounds, hex-editing, earthquake script, etc.
Escanor610 - Skins, mannequin, Staff of One boltons

BUG:
With the comic-accurate version, after you performed her two staff boosts once, later in the stage, she's somehow able to perform her boosts again. Implementing this system has been frustrating, so my apologies if it's not perfect. Props to ak2yny and Bloodymares for providing potential ideas though.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?38qwhlamb4rq96d

January 31, 2024, 11:59PM #2591 Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 09:22AM by Outsider
HOBGOBLIN

One of the cartoons I grew up watching was the Spider-Man animated series, and one of the villains that gave Peter the most trouble was Roderick Kingsley -- the money-hungry, glider-riding assassin called the :hobgoblin: Hobgoblin. While he has skills similar to the Green Goblin, their personalities are very different and he has a lot of history against Spider-Man. So I felt he was deserving of his own mod. Enjoy.

FEATURES:
-Abilities of Flight, Might, Healing Factor, and Aerial Superiority (while on his glider, he cannot be harmed and powers inflict double damage).
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, icons, loading screen, mannequin, and sound/voice file using his voice from the Spider-Man Animated Series.
-Uses assigned number #249 (will clash mannequins with Moonstone, Misato Katsuragi, & Sailor Jupiter).

MOVESET:
1. Smashing Pumpkins: Throws multiple pumpkin-shaped bombs that explode on impact and launch enemies upward.
2. Missile Mayhem: Launches a volley of heat-seeking missiles that follow their intended targets and explode on impact, causing knockback.
3. Whirlwind Kick: Attacks enemies within close distance with a spin kick, causing knockback.
4. Cutting Edge: Throws out three rotating saw blades that slice enemies horribly, causing them to bleed.
5. (Debuff) Lunatic Laugh: With his terrifying mask on, Hobgoblin does his signature spine-tingling laugh that frightens enemies for a time, lowering their defenses.
6. (Boost) Enhanced Goblin Formula: Increases momentum while reducing power costs in half for a time.
7. (Xtreme) Bombs Away!: Hobgoblin throws up numerous more lethal pumpkin bombs all over the area, triggering dangerous explosions.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUD, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
BLaw - Skin, glider model, pumpkin bomb model
UltraMegaMagnus - Ground saw model
Escanor610 - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?pque79uf9d7xtg9

February 09, 2024, 05:40AM #2592 Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 06:03AM by Shabranigdu
Hello Outsider sir, I'm trying your Dracula, it's pretty great but the maiden power is failing me, they do T pose, stay like that after the stun effect and often fail to switch skin. Could it be missing some dependences if you don't have Morbius installed? I've tried readding the files but I can't find anything I may be missing

EDIT: I think I brought this onto myself, I'm using your MK executable to get a secondary roster and extra save slots but I think some references are lost along the way, curious

Quote from: Shabranigdu on February 09, 2024, 05:40AMHello Outsider sir, I'm trying your Dracula, it's pretty great but the maiden power is failing me, they do T pose, stay like that after the stun effect and often fail to switch skin. Could it be missing some dependences if you don't have Morbius installed? I've tried readding the files but I can't find anything I may be missing

EDIT: I think I brought this onto myself, I'm using your MK executable to get a secondary roster and extra save slots but I think some references are lost along the way, curious

It's been awhile since I last checked on Dracula. I'll look into it when I get a chance, and reach out to you on Discord.

RICTOR

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you all my mod of Julio Esteban Richter -- the Mexican seismic mutant of X-Force fame called Rictor. While he doesn't have a large moveset, he has a very good to make him a great team character. FINALLY, all 10 of the original X-Force members are complete. Check him out.

NOTE: Now that Rictor is his own mod, I will update Shatterstar to no longer have him as a boost very soon when I get a chance.

FEATURES:
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #252 (Shares with Ant-Man & Stella Unibell. Mannequins will clash.)

MOVESET:
1. Good Vibrations: Generate seismic vibrations nearby. Enemies hit will take damage and launch upward. Also strengthens grab smash.
2. Seismic Shock: Creates a vibration wave within the earth so precise that it stuns enemies within a radius for 7 seconds.
3. Crushing Earth: Creates strong vibrations that break the ground. Enemies hit suffer 50% lower attack damage.
4. Vibration Wave: Uses his hands to generate a lethal blast of seismic energy that will knock enemies back.
5. (Boost) Geokinesis: Attacks are 10% stronger and have an increasing chance to petrify enemies for a time.
6. (Boost) Uno con la Tierra: Becomes one with the earth. Reduces damage taken and gains immunity to fire, cold, electric & wind damage for a time.
7. (Xtreme) Evil Vibrations: Connects with the Earth to create a seismic earthquake that breaks the Richter scale and breaks enemies in the area.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUD, icons, loading screen, effects recolor, sounds, hex-editing, earthquake scripts, etc.
heynow90 - Skin
Escanor610 - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?j2xqzheafe6udkh