Shard/Longshot/Polaris/X23/Shadowcat/Angel/Banshee/Domino Mods Released

Started by Norrin Radd, January 21, 2008, 05:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Angel's sounds are working for me now.  I'm not sure what was going on.

Marvelfan, the Angel mod I'm using has only one mannequin, that is the Archangel costume.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on March 01, 2009, 07:43PM
Angel's sounds are working for me now.

Great to hear.  :thumbsup:

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on March 01, 2009, 12:58PM
I've looked at the Angel mod and I've seen a post showing his mannequin with his Ultimate costume, but the post says that the Ultimate skin isn't included. Does anybody have the skin though? Also on this video I've seen Angel in the character selection screen with his Archangel costume as his mannequin. Was there a update changing Angel's mannequin skin.

I didn't include the ultimate costume mannequin in the mod because I didn't use that skin as one of the skins in the mod. An ultimate mannequin was made by Overload http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1444.msg38062#msg38062, but I'm not sure where his release thread went

Hi Norrin I was also searching for his release thread the other day and noticed it vanished , I think it has also been like that for quite a while now because I remember trying to find it before and couldnt.

Hi!

Your Shadowcat mod is amazing! I downloaded yesterday and when I play with her I was really surprised, cool powers, cool melee moves and cool skins, You used Elektra's voice right? It's funny to hear Kitty with that voice I always tought that she sounds more like Invisible Woman, but the voice you used, makes her more fiery and badass, lol.

Excelent job Norrin Radd!

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I myself belive that Shadowcat would be better suited to Invisible Woman's voice. She really doesn't sound like an Elektra to me.

I'm curious about the Shadowcat mod.
Before I download/install the mod I was wondering; her phaseshifting; does that mean she can walk through any wall? Wouldn't that mean you could possibly walk through the whole level? And doesn't that interfere with the game or scripts?

Thanks in advance :).

Quote from: Faure on March 04, 2009, 06:25PM
does that mean she can walk through any wall? Wouldn't that mean you could possibly walk through the whole level? And doesn't that interfere with the game or scripts?

Yes she can walk through the walls, but there are problems since in some levels there are stairs etc. and she can't climb the stairs while she is phasing. Since the phasing can be used as a power you can turn it on and off as you please, so if you are worried about her being overpowered or walking through most of the level you can choose not to use the phasing power often.

You can also die by falling through the floor if you're not careful. It typically happens if you stray too far into the black void behind the walls or if you try to go up stairs without switching it off.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Allright. In that case I don't think i'm gonna download it. I was just curious :).

It is a good mod, though.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Allright, i'll give it a go together with angel then :). The rest of the characters i don't like (not because of the mod, just the char itself)

You should try with Shadowcat, it's a great mod, and it's really fun to play with her :)

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on March 05, 2009, 02:24PM
You should try with Shadowcat, it's a great mod, and it's really fun to play with her :)

I did. I have to say, I don't like her. The fact you need to phase on and off all the time is too much fuss for me. Though I do like Angel a lot, his flying animation is beautiful!