How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who cares, i like Jean grey to, but isnt it natural for guys to like Woman? Or is that just me (this is not offensivly meant to gay peeps or somthing :P)

Yeah, I agree. OK, Jean is not my all-time favourite, but there are some really cool Marvel women, who I like, and it is natural with guys like us

Well, i feel a bit sick, and my cat has been following around me like crazy, and giving me his heads (you know where he puts his against your leg etc.) :P

Cats are like that. Maybe it's hungry or just lonely, as it's a living being too. BTW, why do you feel sick?

Quote from: tymaca321 on August 17, 2010, 02:33AM
Well, i feel a bit sick, and my cat has been following around me like crazy, and giving me his heads (you know where he puts his against your leg etc.) :P

I bet he did ;) ;) ;) (just say bumping his head :P)

Freudian Slips! :D
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

For you too! What does it mean? If it's some English stuff, than I defend myself with "I'm not too expert in this language to understand it" :D

A Freudian Slip is an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings. Tymaca said that his cat was "giving me his heads".
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

A-ha! Alright! As always, I learned something new today :)

I feel so tired of high school 196 days left until I can leave for good I can't wait
UnCannyJean Mods & Skins

I feel kind of ugly, I'm 21 I weight 175 and I'm 5 "11 , my face has acne, and I'm trying to get myself to look better, so I started working out and I wanna buy something for my face but I'm not sure what to buy yet.

I'm not too sure, on how you look on the outside but on the inside I can tell your a kind person who likes to care for others ( Im guessing your zodiac is cancer, right ?) about the acne hmm I suggest clean & clear package @ walmart for USD 20 and weighting 175 at the 5'11 is pretty good, your just 21 and confused  well until 25 things to get better but if you got a goal in life this is a good time to follow it up. I mean I want to be an actor when I finish college so.. I wish I could say more but I have to go to the hell-hole people call school....
UnCannyJean Mods & Skins

i start school on monday. :(...uhm, yesterday i walked out the door and twisted my ankle like badly. so now im suffering from it. -_-
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Whoa. I'm lucky. I only start school on September 1. Although, I totally wait it. On Monday, I go to school, to help out with the school books. What a nice person I am :D