Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Storm and Emma looks awesomely hawt ^_^

So after about a 2 months of joining this "Closed Beta" i finally got my key :D !

Me to :D, Now only to find a time when the server is online :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Congrats on finally getting beta keys!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

THe gameplay is fun however i wish you were allowed to move using the A,W,S, and D keys. Also my computer isn't that strong enough for gameplay either because its really slow *sigh* but this wont stop me from playing lol :D

Played it for about half an hour with high graphics

Good game, pretty bumped to click & point with the mouse, but whatevs I guess :P

And very sublte hint to the (second) npc you find in the game Fox, I was expecting someone else xD

I was suprised by how hard the game starts off, Its really quite hard, but maybe that was because I was playing as Wanda? :P (Now only if Wanda had the power 'NO MORE GANGSTERS!''

Cool game, excited to play it in the weekends aswell (where the server is 12 hours online, 12 hours!) Looking forward to the realese :)

(it really reminds me of the gameplay of Alien swarm, a free Steam game by Valve, check that game out btw, the two are (in terms of gameplay) really similair
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on April 11, 2013, 02:44PM
... And very sublte hint to the (second) npc you find in the game Fox, I was expecting someone else xD

:)

I was suprised by how hard the game starts off, Its really quite hard, but maybe that was because I was playing as Wanda? :P (Now only if Wanda had the power 'NO MORE GANGSTERS!''

Actually, she is my favorite character at this point.  There is a very effective power that she gets after leveling up a few times (and it doesn't take long to get that power).  I've tried some other characters and of course seen other people play those that I haven't used.  For my style, she is the best so far.  I am interested in playing with Cyclops (and for sure Human Torch when he gets released).
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

April 21, 2013, 05:38AM #412 Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 05:42AM by Daken
So i recieved an email with a beta code and it said it could be redeemed multiple times so here it is for you guys: PLAYMH4-19

Edit:It only works up to monday so be quick if you wanna play
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

the early access for real game (not beta) of this game is messing up. They said for premium pack buyers like me it would start today at 10 am then they said 2 pm and then 4 pm, and now they say they don't have a solid eta. it's not a big deal  for me but some people are angry that they paid money and aren't getting what they would promised.(and by the time you read this the early access probably would of started by now XD)

I am not surprised at all.  The game still was having issues when the beta ended.  Let us know how it goes when it starts up.

Every MMO launch is riddled with problems regardless of how long it's been in beta. I got the Uncanny X-Men premium pack but I don't particularly care about the few days early access I get. In the long-run a few days is just minuscule.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

^ Very true, they're posting news on Facebook, stating their updating missions and such. Couple of friends of mine got their early access and they said it's a blast. (Which is why I aint seen em in a few days lol).

June 02, 2013, 06:59PM #417 Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 07:04PM by Donaldfun8
the game has added some things to the game ( fixed bugs) I don't know if pets are new though cause in the last days of beta i haven't played but the servers are crashing almost all the time and characters and costume prices have gone up i  only got 3 characters and a couple costumes with my in game money, would have gotten a lot more if the prices were the same back in beta.I do have like 6 characters from the pack though I bought the avengers premium pack on Valentines day so I got cyclops and jean as a bonus and cyclops is the awesome! Beside that they better give us premium and ultimate pack buyers something for being late especially the ultimate pack buyers.but I really want to use these early access days so i can get high before the game launches.I want to do this because there's lots of people playing the game so it's harder to fight and earn XP and the game always crashes.when the game launches I cant imagine how many people will be there and  I want to get high because when I am in the higher places there wont be much people cause most will be in the lower stages. I also really wanted the ultimate pack just for the mark 42 armor but of course i didn't have enough money. I've seen some other players playing around with it and seeing it makes me all sad lol.

Thanks for the update, Donaldfun8.  I'm bummed that they raised the prices for characters.  Have they added Human Torch yet?

i'm sure that human torch isn't in yet but i think he will cause the  game said that there will be downtime at midnight,