Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
When that event next comes around I'll be going for Doop Ectoplasm or the Power of Doop runeword. Also, apparently the Sabretooth passive Rogue gets was bugged so I should have even better survivability when it's fixed.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I'm back to playing as Emma, and finding her far more enjoyable than Jean. xD
Anyway, played through the new Bronx Zoo One-Shot that came out today with the newest patch. Was really fun. :D (died a few times though but managed to complete it)

Quote from: Dihan on September 17, 2014, 02:00AM
I managed to get the Power Cosmic legendary item for Rogue so I use that to get +1500 damage to each of the types.

Agree with White Queen -- Excellent choice!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I've turned my Rogue into a Summoner/Melee hybrid. Still at lvl 35 but works out pretty well. Using Dempsey Roll as a boss killer along with the squirrels and demons as the summon spawns.

Quote from: White Queen on September 18, 2014, 02:52PM
I'm back to playing as Emma, and finding her far more enjoyable than Jean. xD
Anyway, played through the new Bronx Zoo One-Shot that came out today with the newest patch. Was really fun. :D (died a few times though but managed to complete it)

Have you gone hybrid yet? I personally feel that hybrid is the way to go for Emma. While in Diamond Form my Emma has a Durability of 8, defence of over 10k and HP over 20k when in Diamond Form and she's not even geared that well. The powers I use are:

Gleaming Strike
Telepathic Torment
Diamond-Bladed Spin Kick
Diamond Crush
Kneel Before Me
Sudden Dread
Frenzied Confusion
Lustrous Lunge

Then on the second bar (I've edited a .ini to access the second bar when I hold down alt) I have:

Diamond Heart
Unlock Potential
Mental Cloaking
Psychic Domination
Mental Overload

The only pet I have is Cyclops from my unique. The first thing I tend to do is get a pet and Overload it for extra damage negation.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

September 19, 2014, 06:38AM #755 Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 06:50AM by White Queen
Yeah, I'm playing Hybrid Emma. Most of the guides and builds I found focus too much on Diamond Form, so Im forming my own. Won't have you know the best DPS and what not, but I feel comfortable and have fun playing with it, and that's all that matters to me.
I'm not aiming to defeat bosses and what not as fast as I can. I'm a casual player. :P

The powers I'll be maxing out are:
- Psychic Blast
- Telepathic Torment
- Telepathic Mastery
- Sudden Dread
- Kneel Before Me
- Diamond Form
- Diamond Crush

1 point in the following:
- Mental Cloaking
- Unlock Potential
- Perfection
- Diamond Bladed Spin Kick
- Glittering Lure (for the passive)

And I'll probably have some points left (less than 20 If Ive done the math right)
So I'll probably get some others like Diamond Heart, Inspire Minion and Drain Psyche.

The rotation I use against bosses and tough enemies is usually -

Telepathic Torment > Psychic Blast > Sudden Dread > Kneel Before Me (when available) > Diamond Spin Kick > Diamond Crush.

So I spam Diamond Crush after placing my dots and the bleed from Spin Kick.

I have most of her uniques. (missing one or two...maybe three lol)
No legendary yet (cuz I haven't played in a long time with my main account, so yh not enough Odin Marks)
Power Cosmic would be really good for her, but again I have no worldstones. xD

I have Cyclops from the Locket unique, and a blue Purifier with Haste and Slow affixes. Gonna get a new one once I reach level 60 or earlier. (Probably an AIM Incinerator)

So yeah, I'm focusing more on her Telepathy, but still use quite a bit of Diamond Form. I just can't choose to use only one or the other because then I won't feel like an actual Emma. xD I'm weird.

I'm also experiencing some slight Spirit issues, so I'll probably end up putting points into Astral Bolt or Diamond Smash. Idk

And I've also edited the ini file, so my Q,E,R buttons use powers on my second tray.

Got Juggernaut today. What a blast!

Currently going for this build:
- Full signature
- Human Juggernaut toggle
- Crimson Field maxed
- Enter the Fray maxed
- Big Elbow Drop maxed
- Big Headbutt maxed
- Stride, for movement, just 1
- Round of Applause to apply debuff but I think it only works 50% of the time.
- 1 in Don't you know who I am for passive
- Dumping points in Can't be stopped

This build works awesomely. Trash is destroyed fast by EtF then by BED. Just go in with EtF as it gives you spirit + leaves a ground dot, then EtF to dump all spirit(momentum in this case) for increased damage. The basic melee power can come in handy for downtimes. Or you can just Stride in a circle to build up some momentum for a quick BED.

Was able to kill 4 MM bosses in about 15 seconds with this :P Then again I think MM is kinda bugged, every instance is solo

They released a new code for the X-Giving event: XGIVING. It gives you one of the new fortune cards. if you want the exclusive pet in them, apparently it's a timed exclusive so it will be in the shop eventually. It is the most adorable and awesome one though. If you can log in on Saturday you can get a free remote controlled Blackbird.

So, I bought some Gs with the Black Friday sale. And was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on heroes.
I currently have:
Jean
Cable
Hawkeye
Storm
Nightcrawler
Thing
Thor
Luke Cage
Colossus
and Star-Lord (Who I got through the early Black Friday event, the BOGO was a token for Colossus though.)

In addition, I have the costumes I will use with Scarlet Witch and Punisher. (They were both free.)
I also have my eye on Colossus' X-Force costume and Star-Lord movie costume.
Just wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions.

What is your playstyle? Ranged? Melee? Like guns? Like swords?

Btw, have any of you seen the sneak peek of the upcoming Wiccan Enhanced Costume for Scarlet Witch? (Which I assume will launch along with her Level 52 Review in December)

http://i.imgur.com/EGmu12e.jpg

Looks awesome. :D

Quote from: B.L.A.W on November 29, 2014, 11:34PM
What is your playstyle? Ranged? Melee? Like guns? Like swords?

Jean is currently my highest hero, so I'm thinking mostly ranged although speed and summons are fun as well. I kind of just buy who I like.

I didn't see your post last night, so I went ahead and bought Colossus' X-force costume with the intention of buying whoever I got a bogo costume for. I got Carol's Captain Marvel, since I had already been looking at Scarlet Witch I decided I'd buy her and see if I got Carol. I got Loki, so then I bought Carol and got another Loki token. I think I probably got ones that I will enjoy with costumes I like, so that's good. There are still some Gs leftover, but I'll probably save them for Kitty and Vision.

Just in case you guys haven't heard, tomorrow they are giving away a free teamup, if you log in.

Thx... got mine (Holiday Groot).
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Got mine too, thanks!

*doesn't usually check the MH website*
The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived. (Oscar Wilde)