RESOURCE BACKUP DATABASE

Started by Tony Stark, January 15, 2013, 08:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic

October 05, 2016, 05:11PM #63 Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 05:13PM by BaconWizard17
I finally got it to extract, but whenever I try to open it, I get this message:

I've tried running in compatibility mode and as administrator. It just won't take it. In addition, it says the program is a size of 0 bytes. Trying to run it while still compressed (obviously) also produces errors and doesn't work.

are you running 32 bit or 64 bit it should not matter but it could be the problem if your running 32 bit you should download the muaskins for ps2 because they have all the offsets for MUA and can be used in XML2 XD if need any other help private msg me XD

I'm 64 bit. I have the MUAPS2Skinner with the offsets. If I need any others I'll just PM you.

you can always look on the forms because there is always near to all the offsets

I mostly wanted it to find offsets for custom skins, but like I said, I'll just ask someone if I need them

Link is down for Official Characters 3.1 with heroselect:(

February 14, 2017, 02:31AM #73 Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 02:37AM by Tony Stark
I've updated all the broken dropbox links of mine with working Google Drive links! Hopefully these are helpful to someone in the future.

Had I known there were issues, I would have done this sooner. Please don't hesitate to PM or Email me if something here goes down.

I also added the last x_voice file, since it hasn't been updated in some time. Don't want to lose the last one.