Hello

Welcome, Guest. To unlock the rest of the forums
please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Enigma's MUA1 Miscellaneous Mods  (Read 801 times)

Offline Enigma

• Marvel Modder
  • Astonishing Member
  • Upvotes: 0
Enigma's MUA1 Miscellaneous Mods
« on: February 18, 2022, 09:22pm »
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 10:50pm by Enigma »

Offline Enigma

• Marvel Modder
  • Astonishing Member
Re: Enigma's MUA1 Miscellaneous Mods
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2022, 09:23pm »
Unused MUA1 Wolverine Leather Jacket Hud

https://drive.google.com/file/d/107JSalt_joEiO5HJlHsR57e5ciGuCSec/view?usp=sharing

This is a version of Wolverine's unused MUA1 Leather Jacket hud for Wolverine's unused MUA1 leather jacket skin. The hud not included in any version of MUA1 and was only on the official MUA1 PSP website, where it was cropped into a hexagon.
I cut it out of the image, did 2 different AI Upcscaled that I merged together, then I painted in the missing parts, used part of the hair from BaconWizard17'a Wolverine Leather Jacket hud to fill out his hair, erased the blue glow and metal background, then I added in the texture template metal background, and added a new glow.

I have included versions with and without the blue glow.
All are hex edited and will work in either XML2 or MUA1.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 10:50pm by Enigma »

Offline Enigma

• Marvel Modder
  • Astonishing Member
Re: Enigma's MUA1 Miscellaneous Mods
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2022, 10:50am »
Marvel Legends Menus v3.0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16jvsuag8r7ORw68RwkrVg1mgFuP41sSB/view?usp=sharing

The MUA1 Prototype, which is called Marvel Legends, has very different menus.
This mod enables as many of them as I could fix and get working in MUA1.

This mod changes the following menus, which have been fixed to work in MUA1:
*Character conversations menu
*In-Game Messages (Load Game, Unlock a new character or simulator mission, quit game, stuff like that)
*Save Point Menu
*Review Menu
-This has a small white Marvel Legends logo in the lower left corner.
*The Marvel Ultimate Alliance logo on the legal screen and main menu. (The Marvel Legends logo even has an animated gold sparkle! It doesn't appear to have been used in the MUA1 Prototype.)
-I also replaced the file m_logo_lg, which is another MUA logo. I don't know where this appears in-game. If you know of a 3rd place where the Marvel Legends logo show up, please let me know on the forums or discord so I can update this readme.
*Pause Menu
-This menu also has a small white Marvel Legends logo in the lower left corner.
-This had crashing issues, but I believe I've fixed them by removing a broken menu option that MUA1 doesn't have anyway. This means there is a blank spot in the menu. This was unavoidable, but there aren't any scrolling issues and every menu option comes up fine.
-If you experience any after installing this mod, and believe it's related, please let me know.
*Players Menu

*This mod also add a map visibility toggle option to the Pause Menu.

*Bugs:
-There is one lingering issue. The objectives menu doesn't quite work right and might crash. I'd recommend not entering the Objectives Menu while using this mod. But since it's not used very much, I figured releasing this with the disclaimer was okay.

Changelog:
*v3.0:
-Added Pause Menu, which I've fixed. Also includes a new map visibility toggle option.
-Added Players Menu
-Added Debug Menu and an optional alternate file that lets you access it.
-I had accidentally forgotten to include the In-Game Messages and Save Point Menus files.
*v2.0:
-Added Marvel Legends Logo to the legal screen and main menu.
-Added image of conversation menu which I'd forgotten in v1.0.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 10:58pm by Enigma »